Editorials Replying to TirTir • Jul 15, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
You know people have different taste & choices. Some like the korean version more, some like japanese version…
totally agree with you ..its not face card ..its his eyes , body language ..he speak less but still make him look warm person ...Japanese version objectively is much better ..because KOrean after 2 -3 episodes version ..it become a drag ..the whole manhwa is about revenge ..its a story of two friends ..but in Korean version , they just have taken it so many places ..
10 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 14, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
I am on first episode , so far I am liking it , .I really like the webtoon ...it was very fun to read ..but Korean version was so disappointing ..let see how this turn out
2 0
On Marry My Husband • Jul 14, 2025
Title Marry My Husband
First 2 episodes were good but after it became boring ....I like the manhwa better ..I dont why they have to add these extra characters ..like first crush . (whats the use of this love triangle ) and the character design of male lead was too boring ..infact this story was never about all these things ..its about REVENGE ..Its the story between two friends ....
0 0
Replying to Jesa • Jul 14, 2025
Article Choi Jin Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo are confirmed to star together in 'Positively Yours'
no the only way that's going to happen is if regular korean men weren't so misogynistic and actually acted like…
Its always surprsie me that why government never pay attention on men and their misogyny and rather force and pursuade to women to settle for less and produce children at the cost their health and career
5 0
Replying to jubslovr • Jul 7, 2025
Title Revenged Love
agreed 1000000%thai, korea and japan bl are now all the same scripts i tried to watch somes but its like watching…
I agree with you ...japanese indutsry used to suck some 7-8 years ago not only BL but hetero all ..but recently something has shifted ...acting has become more realsitic , cost of production has inccreased , direction has become top notch ...but still They are in their intial phase
0 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 7, 2025
Title Revenged Love
You know , what happened to thai bl drama degradation of quality is their "fan service " and repeating of tropes , too much skinship without proper emotional subtext as if it is there just for the audeince .. there are sex scenes just for the sake of it ..I dont mind cliche tropes ..infact it is done right , then it is cherry on top ..but in thai drama , story lacks depth , many a times a forced chemistry , too much powder to look white (being fair is not that important , embrace your true skin tone , its beautiful ) ...runied second seasons ..some sub plots just disappeared ..and I just stopped watching them ...but chinese drama , I plot is predictable , but they really do hard work in building chemistry between characters and characters are written well and most of the time they are likable .In korean bl dramas , I dont relate to characters and holding a camera for a long time on certain certain boject (omg stop being cinematic ) ..show characters interactions ..I am not asking some super deep philosphical cinema ..I just want butter flies in my stomach......
10 5
On Revenged Love • Jul 5, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I heard Chinese government is banning it ...is it true
1 2
On Revenged Love • Jun 26, 2025
Title Revenged Love
so many kissing scenes !!!!unbelievalble (I am happy ) ..I thik with this drama, Chinese makers have went out their all years long frustration because of censorship of gay media and love in china ..I hope same changes will be seen in BL Manhua with no white censor / erasure
16 1
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 24, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
Is it me or is it that Korean romantic dramas have lost that magic ...I am not talking about those serious melodrama , but very hallmark of korean romances .....I think chinese dramas have taken that place ..where you just feel that butterflies like chemistry and angst ...whats happening ???
26 5
Replying to LennyPausal • Mar 24, 2025
Article 'Undercover High School' ratings drop, 'Buried Hearts' maintains double-digit streak
True . I dont see ny chemistry with the leads and the drama doesnt really need some romance though . The fl is…
what so wrong with FL being old ....nodoubt with such attitudes talented actresses are disposed
2 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 24, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Its such a good drama - fluffy funny and romantic and litttle bit mystery here and there ..I dont know why it's ratings fall ..it was never serious to begin with ...I think they should delayed the confession
18 3
Replying to Mirinae • Mar 15, 2025
Person Seo Kang Jun
He deserves bigger production dramas. Why he doesn't get casted in bigger projects? He got everything from the…
In past , some of his dramas didnt work continuoulsy ..thats why
1 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 14, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Why is he looking so damn handsome .??? I liked how Korean are going back to revitalize the magic of once loved Korean drama based on magical romance
3 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 13, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
He is adopting a startegy to remain low until scandal will be buried ..his name is not appearing , videos on him are shadow banned , and there are no articles ..its so infuriating how society , indutry protects predatory and pedophiles men.. ..Its mysogynst and hateful that women and young girls lives are treated so insignificant ...I can say such men are assoicated with other powerful men who are engaged in such disgusting activities ..they protect each other ..
29 2
Replying to Mash-mallow • Mar 13, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
Wow that’s actually crazy that some countries had the age of consent so low… he might be able to get away…
korea 's law are very linent on sexual offenders ..A man who brutally assualted a child got only 7 years .and now is roaming free ..infact , family of a victim has to be migrated ..she has lost her large intestine ..she is living a disabled life ..and this man is roaming free and may be get job ..so you can just imagine
1 0
On Kim Sae Ron • Mar 13, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
I really hope justice is served ..and children need to be protected from predatory and powerful men .
13 0
Replying to Jiyong • Mar 13, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
Hope she can rest in peace now that all the shit he did is being brought to surface.But honestly her aunt shouldn't…
yup , but he was powerful man ..now since she has gone now may be they have nothing to loose ...our society whether its Korea or anywhere , is deeply patriarchal and mysogynst..
3 9
Replying to Cora • Feb 27, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I liked this comment so much that I want to transfer it to the person who keep sending me word salad in DM with…
Its so funny ..
12 0
On Lee Min Ho • Feb 26, 2025
Person Lee Min Ho
Its better to choose better script which should not be over shadowed by his stardom and choose another agency . I am really rooting for you
8 14
Replying to yuta • Feb 26, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
no, this was anti women propaganda. she was forced to give birth because she destroyed cells. the baby was non…
Madam , art doesnt attack directly , it creates environment where attack on you gets justified ..and why are you giving me his characetr analysis
4 0