Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2022
Replying to VictoryV • Jan 13, 2025
You are so right ..like I can't put finger on it ..it's okay , evrything is fine but it's still I am not looking…
I like lee min ho and really looking forward to see him in romance but it's just so boring
3 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 13, 2025
Problem with this drama , they are trying to lot of things at same time with several characters ...they are doing comedy , romance, team dynamics , comedy of errors and at the same time they want to explore themes in space ...and forgetting the main focus of story ...
One thing I want to point out is and it's not criticism ..it's psyche ..space ship is very narrow and congested space , light rom com with so many characters does not fit in such space setting ..it's not pleasing to the eyes ..
I think drama severely failed because of only thing and that's is screen writing and whoever give this concept ......actors are fine , direction is good ..
16 0
Replying to hyungcode_HOD • Jan 13, 2025
I had high hopes and tried to keep an open mind with this big-budget drama featuring a star-studded cast, but…
You are so right ..like I can't put finger on it ..it's okay , evrything is fine but it's still I am not looking forward for watching it ..I can ignore 1st and 2nd because generally they are set up ..but 3rd and 4th ..it's just meh ..
7 2
Replying to flowertea • Jan 4, 2025
an ectopic pregnancy is not viable with life. you either perform an abortion or the mother dies. im sure everyone…
It was done decisively I think ..first to show how her father is only concern is heir
second , may be they want to asser that choice of abortion should not be conditional .
1 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 4, 2025
1st Episode turns out to good ..it is fun and exciting and exploring the theme of 'what is meaning of life and where does it begin" ...so happy to see Lee Min Ho back , in such commercial show (not counting pinnochio though ) ..please dont take such long time again to maka come back .
I dont know why people making such a issue on cheating trope ..its bad when makers justify cheating but here they are not justifying it ..its just a part of plot ..
6 0
Replying to Chokao • Dec 19, 2024
Not particularly excited by the budget... Dropped the King: Eternal Monarch definitely after having tried to watch…
same here I still couldnt complete King , it was so bad ..I am fan of Lee Min Ho , except BOF, I enjoyed his all series because he is so hooot but I cant get through King , I have dropped it after 3 episode everytime ..and have the same fear for this ..But will give a chance ..lets hope its better than the King ..As a fan , atleast I can tolerate it
1 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Dec 19, 2024
I really dont have big hopes from it ..and its not because of CGI ..Its just doesn't click ..Teaser is boring with no chemistry between the leads ..I have a fear that it will be turned like the King series with so much but was debacle ...Lee Min Ho should join another agency and should shut his MGM company down .
6 4
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 15, 2024
This drama shows how you can keep on recycling romantic cliches to send butterflies....chemistry is off the charts .. Reurn of Tsundre Male lead
21 1
On No Gain, No Love • May 9, 2024
Lee sang yi is again a second male lead ..it's funny how he still can't get shin min ah after hometown cha cha .....I like every trope from "enemies to lovers " to fake marriage ,rags to riches ..if it's done well
2 1
On Moon in the Day • May 9, 2024
Chemistry and acting of both actors are very good and it's sad that they got such amateurish writing ..concept and story were good but whoever written the script should get cut in their pay check ..it's so bad ...middle half of it was dragging and dragging , , nothing was happening villains are not working and so annoying ..please don't give different faces to one villains ..it doesn't work ..because as audience we not only get connected to protagonists but also to antagonists ...bad plot writing has ruined this drama..because I seriously like such tragic angst filled love story enemies to lovers than meeting in future ..but this drama was disappointing ..watch this drama but fast forward the scenes of villains in future ..they just sucks ..past story was very well executed
1 0
On Lee Min Ho • May 9, 2024
Person Lee Min Ho
I think joining MYM Entertainment (he also hold power ) really put breaks in his career progression ..number of his choices declined , quality of choices also declined ...MYM failed to maintain the worldwide stardom of Lee min Ho . They really failed in keeping his stardom intact and making him more successful...not everybody is good actor , some are born to be the Star and Lee min Ho got that potential .(He is an average in acting but I think he can do very well when it to comes grey characters ) ..but MYM work is really disappointing
Contrary to popular opinion ,heirs was a good drama , when it comes to script writing and direction ..it's not very easy to write satisfactory plots for so many characters and still maintaing the theme of power struggle ..with various sub plots friendship , love triangle , brother rivalry, birth secret etc etc....like it's tresure trope for anybody who wants to learn screen writing
But man eternal monarch was bad ..it was bad literally ...the greed for advertisment money and worse editing ..and I blame MYM entertainment and their interference in it and their lack of understanding in using Lee min Ho
3 2
Replying to Gaba-gal • Apr 15, 2024
I think Sun Jae saved her and that's when he really hurt his shoulder so he couldn't swim anymore. Her mum didn't…
I think it's the SML who saves her and he was killed in saving her ..that's why her mother and friend did not tell because they don't want her to feel guilty ..in the end she will try to save SML this time and in doing so she will become disabled ..but in present though she will be disabled , but she could able to save two lives first her love sun jae and also SML
0 1
Replying to Okii • Apr 3, 2024
Noir is not an excuse for bad writing. A lot of good, famous noirs have lead characters that people can connect…
You are so right . ...infact noir explores different aspect of humanity at more deeper level
2 0
On Wonderful World • Apr 3, 2024
It started with solid story but it in mid it seems dragging now ...whatever the story they have , it should have ended within 6 episodes ....because writers should understand that your main protagonist has no real aim to pursue ..real emotionally charged goal .they are adding twist and turns but they all look lame because your main protagonist is just passive , there is no real want in her ..or they should have made cha eun woon as main protagonist becuase it is his revenge that is driving the story forward ..there is nothing to look forward from the perspective of soo hyun.. or this story should have been a kind "slice of life ' genre where she grows out of her pain with new begining in life with help of character of cha eun woo ..but writers have combined genres of campy melodrama plus revenge plus thriller in most imperfect way
2 0
Replying to Avradita Chakravarty • Mar 29, 2024
I just don't understand the mentality of people out here..if an older woman falls in love with much younger man..or…
You are absolutely right ..it's feeling of uncomfortable watching older women embracing her sexuality , or desire to be wanted ....because in the patriarchy society , older women are seen as unattractive and people who lost their worth ...because same uneasiness is not show with show like MY dearest ..and that drama Mr sunshine ,and another show my mister ..like they have such large gap with male being much older ..but I have never seen people worth discussing about it because male being older is a norm that people don't even notice ..and when female is older ..it becomes another genre like noona romance ..is there any thing oppa romance that people say "oh I don't like oppa romance , grandpa romance " people won't even notice it ..it's discussed so much that all others things took back seat..people really show disgust ...
2 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 8, 2024
The drama is not some romantic or love story ..its more about two broken people finding solace in each other and finding hope again ..however I dont mind noona romance if they are executed well and if there is chemistry ., rather I root for them because it gives signal to television and film industry that women irrespectve of their age can be still be relevant and gives true credit to their talent. It opens more opportunity to women for diverse roles In society where women 's worth is measured according to her youth ..such roles for older women who are central to the story , conflict , themes and romance became important. But I know this drama is different , its more of journey and all
13 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jan 9, 2024
Well, they did a better job at writing ML’s connection to FL here than in the manga. The manga one was pretty…
it felt over the top ..actually manhwa was never was about love ..it was a revenge plot between FL and her friend and I really enjoyed it ..love angle was added just for making everything as happy ending ...even male lead in manhwa didnt have much role ..he was just a side peice and but in kdrama , they have made his role important , however I still prefer revenge more
1 0