Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 17 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 16, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1
Replying to Leon • Feb 20, 2026
You make some good points. I think HJ definitely sent mixed signals, but YJ deserves someone who’s 100% sure…
Agreed!
0 0
On His Man Season 4 • Feb 20, 2026
So, HJ and SW are end game? Am I reading this right? YJ, baby, if someone says, "I just don't want you to get hurt", walk away. If someone says, I'm 70-80% set on someone else, walk away. If you got NO gift from him AND he didn't make you #1... you guessed it, walk away. And I say this as someone who shipped HJ and YJ.

However, I see where YJ thought there was an opening. Holding hands with HJ for comfort was cute. But I think YJ was reading more into it than HJ wanted him to and HJ knew that would be the case. I believe HJ just didn't want to hurt YJs feelings, but also, HJ was kinda leaving the door open too, that's why he kept saying his choice was a secret every time he was asked.

I'm fairly confident HJ is going to call SW in the next episode. And I think they make a better pair energetically. SW is outgoing and talkative, HJ is quiet and reserved. HJ and YJ were awkward and quiet with each other because they are too much alike. I could see that get boring for both of them. YJ needs someone direct who will take charge of the convo and pull him out of his shell.

I actually think JaeHa and YJ would have made a nice couple. JH was very sweet to YJ. But I know they had no interest in each other.
9 2
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Feb 16, 2026
One of the least compelling 2MLs in recent memory. Honestly, FL’s bestie is better off without him.
I agree 2FL is too good for him. I also found him the worst 2ML I can remember. And I usually give 2ML a little sympathy, but this one, he was borderline creepy. And for 2FL, the other guy her dad set her up with was much better looking in my opinion.
9 0
Replying to Annyfelaz • Feb 15, 2026
She really needs therapy 😩😮😲 like we understand her pain but her brother in-law did not push her husband…
AHHHH you're right I was confused. So she was pregnant with their second child. Ok that makes more sense. I was confused.
0 0
On Positively Yours • Feb 15, 2026
Minuk giving Dujun his blessing to date Huiwon... thanks, I guess? She didn't need you to do that but ok. And Dujun didn't ask.
18 3
Replying to Serendipity • Feb 15, 2026
I love this manhwa and I'm really saddened by the way they massacred it in this adaptation. They didn't get anything…
Massacred is the right word for what they did. This writing is terrible.
12 0
Replying to Annyfelaz • Feb 15, 2026
She really needs therapy 😩😮😲 like we understand her pain but her brother in-law did not push her husband…
when she told her daughter she was all that she had, I was under the impression she didn't lose the baby. the daughter is the baby I think.
0 2
On Positively Yours • Feb 15, 2026
These idiots do realize shaking a person's hand isn't the only way to seal a deal, right? You can bow, you can do prayer hands, heck your signature is enough. This storyline about him not being able to shake hands being a lack of leadership is dumb.

The sister-in-law needs the white truck of doom. Girl, go get some therapy.
16 7
Replying to Queensizedfun1 • Feb 14, 2026
I was truly disgusted with him. HG was one of the most popular ones there and the cute model Blonde guy is quite…
I agree! Big Hyeokjin would be way better with Hangyeol. He's really into him and Taichi is wasting HG's time.
3 0
Replying to p______t • Feb 14, 2026
Seeing Su Miin and Sun Wook now feels like a mirror of Junseongho’s early days.. like deja vu wrapped in nostalgia
at first I didn't know what you meant. now I remember! I forgot Sungho was torn between Junseong and Seonwoo for a while!
1 2
On His Man Season 4 • Feb 14, 2026
Anybody else get pissed at Taichi?? When he didn't tell Hangyeol how he really felt i was so annoyed. He is wasting HG's time but he doesn't want to let him go. When there are others who would cherish him. Taichi is selfish.
16 4
Replying to Maliha Hossain • Feb 14, 2026
Jaeha was right, Yunjae and Hyunjuns hand size difference is immaculate. Their hands kinda had chemistry. Mostly…
Their dynamic is really cute. Like an old boring married couple. Jaeha's advice to YJ was great and it was sweet of him to help push them to interact.
3 0
On Spring Fever • Feb 9, 2026
Title Spring Fever
When this drama first started I thought it was really annoying. But each week it grew on me. Episode 11 solidified it at a solid 8 for me. Now, let's see how they end it for my final score.
2 0
Replying to Suzy • Feb 9, 2026
Title Spring Fever
I am shipping jae gyu and I jun yall atp 🤣
Me too! Their story is BL gold.
0 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Feb 8, 2026
I can’t remember but I think they were both drunk so they are basically getting to know each other in reverse.
Yes, they were drunk. However, they did hook up. they are acting like they've never been in a relationship with anyone at their big ages. ML is supposed to be 40. FL has obviously dated before. it's just weird.
4 0
On Positively Yours • Feb 8, 2026
To the SFL, stop thinking about SML! He does not deserve you. You got a kind cutie in front of you! Cha Min Uk is obsessed with your friend. move on. She is too cute to be hung up on him.
10 1
ap13g • Feb 8, 2026
A 10?! Are you high? It has its cute moments, but a 10 it is not. If I were being generous I would say 7.9-8.0, but a 10? Come on friend. Unless you're being paid for this review, I'd say you're being overly bias.
1 1
On Positively Yours • Feb 8, 2026
Why are ML/FL acting like they haven't already hooked up and gotten pregnant already? The virginal, shy around each other act, is weird at this point.
12 2
Replying to HardTruth • Feb 8, 2026
SML clinging like this would have made sense atleast if the girl wasn't pregnant or if the baby daddy was neglecting…
exactly! it's just messy on the SMLs part. They obviously like each other and they have a kid on the way. why would you want to be in the middle confusing things more?! just move on.
8 0