Does anyone know the problematic guy who caused the reshoot? And what was the problem? I'm sure some of you have…
I was thinking the elimination was to keep the show interesting because they are all introverts. but Big Hyeok Jin is keeping things interesting. he's the perfect extrovert to keep everyone on their toes.
I agree if HyunJun doesn't gift Sunwook, it's done. Sunwook should move on. I started to feel like HyunJun was a little interested in Han Gyeol after the zoo outing until Han Gyeol said he wasn't interested in anyone in the room. HyunJun looked a bit hurt. Han Gyeol did say HyunJun was dull in ep. 1 so he's definitely not interested.
Now I remember why I didn't care for Min Seong in season 2. He is contradictory when he talks and he plays games. like he knew full well he wanted to room with Taichi but then he pretended he was uncomfortable booting Han Gyeol from the room when he really didn't care.
Then he says he doesn't care about looks, but he picked based on looks?! Make it make sense MinSeong.
He's always so serious and on guard it seems. At least that's how we see him in this show. He doesn't express…
I agree he acts a bit odd. I'm thinking he is stressed or overwhelmed. He wasn't in this love triangle situation last season so his personality didn't really show.
Someone tell me I'm not the only one caught off guard by Taeheon's facial expressions all the time, like when…
Taeheon is VERY stoic. His poker face is on 1 million. Which is why his observation of Jobu being close to everyone that left was very telling. I think he is drawn to Jobu because he is the opposite of himself. I hope he chooses Jobu in the next episode because he and Hiroya seem more like work buddies.
Like BUCKETS of tears. Bomi broke my heart because he just couldn't compose himself he felt so bad for Huwei and I wonder if there was some fear and potential hurt for his own situation too. I'm really glad they have either other.
omg the way Huwei was looking at Bomi in ep 12 got me blushing for them q(≧▽≦q) I'm lowkey jealous of them,…
Yes, yes, yes! Bomi has pulled out Huwei's softer romantic side and it's so cute! He's so analytical and composed. It's good to see him loosen up and be a bit flustered and cute. When he was whining about Bomi leaving for a week they were adorable!
i seriously don't understand the unnecessary hate towards william and izaya
Everybody doesn't like realistic happiness? lol I think they are adorable. I wish them well.
But I am kind of glad they left early so the rest of the house didn't center all attention and convos around what they were doing. It was kind of like a married couple living with a bunch of single people. Awkward. They also seemed bored towards the end because they already knew they wanted to be together. The show as kind of pointless for them after their weekend away.
imo i really liked those new eps the most, finally we are able to see more of the casti hope they take this as…
Yeah, I think William and Izaya leaving was a good move for the show. I liked them together and I'm rooting for them, but it was time for them to go start their lives together. They were throwing off the balance of the house. They were always going to pick each other and no one would dare pick either of them for any activities.
Then he says he doesn't care about looks, but he picked based on looks?! Make it make sense MinSeong.
I think he has an authenticity problem.
But I am kind of glad they left early so the rest of the house didn't center all attention and convos around what they were doing. It was kind of like a married couple living with a bunch of single people. Awkward. They also seemed bored towards the end because they already knew they wanted to be together. The show as kind of pointless for them after their weekend away.