Editorials
On Payback • Jun 27, 2026
Title Payback
damn that kiss was hot.. now I have to wait for another episode 😭
13 0
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
damn this is too good!
1 0
Replying to Junonirvanablue • Jun 25, 2026
Title Lately, It's Winter Season
Honestly to me Tiger and Nao had more chemistry in the previous Fourever you series then this one. I don't know…
this is what I wanted to say as well
2 0
On Lately, It's Winter Season • Jun 25, 2026
Title Lately, It's Winter Season
their acting still need improvement and the chemistry isn’t there. I think theg robbed us some scene, from the trailer I saw that they were kissing on the bes when Suer confessed to Nao but I didn’t see that.
10 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Jun 23, 2026
Title Payback
stay innocent my dear
😭😭😭 Take it easy on me, I’m new to BL
0 1
Replying to Juju • Jun 22, 2026
Title Payback
Girl pls😭he was riding Jay’s d-word, that’s why he was ‘on top’ but not THE top
thank you for explaining 😭
0 0
Replying to Siri Fairchild • Jun 21, 2026
Title Payback
can someone spoil it for me- is jay director arthur?
yes
4 1
On Payback • Jun 21, 2026
Title Payback
I’m so confused so Sun was wearing the bunny suit but he said he’s usually top but that one time they slept together 5years ago he was the bottom but in the episode he was on top so why he said it’s bottom? and he can see Jay from that mask why he didn’t recognize Jay
1 14
On Lately, It's Winter Season • Jun 20, 2026
Title Lately, It's Winter Season
some scenes are being robbed and the story line is so slow, no chemistry
7 0
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 15, 2026
Title The Sun from Another Star
Arthit been waiting for that moment to finally eat Dao alive 🤣
17 0
On Duang with You • Apr 11, 2026
Title Duang with You
I get it that it’s a puppy love and it’s cute, I don’t hate it but I feel like it’s too much of it made me getting bored
5 0
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 8, 2026
Title The Sun from Another Star
now I have to wait another week for the final episode
2 1
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 8, 2026
Title The Sun from Another Star
this episode is too cute
4 0
On Duang with You • Apr 4, 2026
Title Duang with You
Qin forcing himself so hard to cry is so funny
2 1
On Khemjira • Mar 29, 2026
Title Khemjira
I like the second couple a lot
7 0
On Khemjira • Mar 29, 2026
Title Khemjira
how lucky to have friends who would risk their life for you
3 0
On Fourever You Part 2 • Mar 25, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
now I have wait another week
7 0
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
Title Duang with You
anyone know the song that peem and sol dance to?
1 2
On Fourever You Part 2 • Feb 14, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
why the heck do they have to postpone it again???
4 1
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jan 25, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
ArthitDao... their story starts next semester.
aww 🥰
1 0
