News
On Reloved • Jan 24, 2026
Title Reloved Spoiler
why did they have to make don die?
9 0
On Fourever You Part 2 • Jan 24, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
so which couple next after typhoon and fah?
1 2
On Reloved • Jan 11, 2026
Title Reloved
Damn this is good! now I have to wait for another episode 🫠
3 0
Replying to J100 • Jan 10, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
I do not understand why the scene in which Fah compares Phoon’s notes is missing. They showed it last week.…
it’s at the very end
1 0
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Jan 10, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
there’s a season 4 for sure
3 0
On The Time of Fever • Jan 5, 2026
Title The Time of Fever
can’t they just add more time to the ending? 😭
8 0
Replying to emi • Jan 5, 2026
Title Good News
do you have any specific question? what exactly didn't you understand?
I didn’t understand the whole story, like why the people wanted to go to Pyeongyang and what is red…
0 1
On Good News • Jan 4, 2026
Title Good News
someone plz explain this movie, I watched it but couldn’t understand
0 3
On Fourever You Part 2 • Jan 4, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
1 episode per week is a suffering
8 0
On To My Shore • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
this would be my new favorite bl so far, their acting, their chemistry and the storyline is perfect
8 1
On Fourever You Part 2 • Dec 28, 2025
Title Fourever You Part 2
damn who cut the onion
4 0
On Head 2 Head • Dec 14, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
It started well but got worse and seems like the story didn’t improve, it’s keep getting in circles
10 3
On To My Shore • Dec 8, 2025
Title To My Shore
ok now the time to play back!
2 0
Replying to Veera • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
has it ended?
yes
0 0
Replying to Sunnybel • Nov 29, 2025
Title The Wicked Game Spoiler
Please someone ahould spoil ethe ending for me... HE or SE
happy ending, Pheem planned his death to end everything and at the end he came back.
3 1
On To My Shore • Nov 29, 2025
Title To My Shore
I can’t wait to see Shulang get back at Fan Xiao.
9 0
On The Cursed Love • Nov 27, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
it started out good but the ending was horrible!
9 0
On Tide of Love • Nov 23, 2025
Title Tide of Love
He’s looking for a job to have money for the surgery but he’s wearing addidas bag and using the newest iphone Lol
11 0
Replying to shyrixv • Nov 14, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
it's not that scary actually just some goosebumps ig you should give it a try
I tried but the first episode scared me, I can’t watch horror or something scary
0 0
Replying to misspulane • Nov 14, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
...did you watch Khemjira?
I would love to but the first episode scared the heck out of me, I can’t watch horror so I can’t watch it
0 1
