K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 13 hours ago
On Ash • 1 day ago Title Ash i have so many questions…how did he find another body that look just like Fei Foon? 1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 8, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional does this have to be 12 episodes? I thought it’s gonna end at 8 🤧 0 2
On Payback • Jul 18, 2026 Title Payback now I’m here wondering how tf did they filmed that nc scenes???!! 15 7
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 16, 2026 Title The Edge of Horizon I enjoy this so far, their chemistry is very good 2 1
Replying to twinklelee • Jul 13, 2026 Title Payback pen neung accident is trending and the next ep they will ask director arthur to resign from CEO because he is the one who suggested to replace sunny with Pen neung 1 1
Replying to Smile • Jul 12, 2026 Title Payback What was trending? What was on phone in the last scene. There was no translation of it pen neung accident is trending and the next ep they will ask director arthur to resign from CEO 2 3
On Lately, It's Winter Season • Jul 9, 2026 Title Lately, It's Winter Season their acting still need improvement, it’s so stiff 5 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 9, 2026 Title See You at Work Tomorrow! i find it a bit boring 4 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jul 5, 2026 Title Reborn Rookie is that soul switching at the end necessary? 😭 7 8
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 3, 2026 Title Agent Kim Reactivated I love the friendship between agent kim and his friends, also the epilogue explained how to they lnow each other is well explained 12 2
Replying to hederae • Jul 3, 2026 Title Knot i'll give the second episode a try once it's out, but so far i'm not convinced. Acting is a bit stiff, some scenes… exactly what I wanted to say, I tried so hard to finished the first episode 2 0
On Notes from the Last Row • Jun 28, 2026 Title Notes from the Last Row so he did that to his professor just because he said something about him when he was eight? that’s not enough reason to do that to someone 0 4
On Payback • Jun 27, 2026 Title Payback damn that kiss was hot.. now I have to wait for another episode 😭 13 0
how did he find another body that look just like Fei Foon?