K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
Replying to Fyerix • May 20, 2025 Title Shark 2: The Storm Someone please update me when propper subtitles are up... I’m waiting here too 2 0
On Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring • May 18, 2025 Title Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring 20 episodes? I only see 6 in kisskh website 0 1
On The Next Prince • May 3, 2025 Title The Next Prince why don’t they released two episodes per week? 😑 9 0
On High School Frenemy • Apr 21, 2025 Title High School Frenemy why don’t they make this into BL? it would be so good, their chemistry and their eyes staring at each others is amazing 😩 1 1
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 28, 2024 Title Squid Game Season 2 Anyone who know the IG account of the pink suit guy who his face got removed and got killed in the head in episode 7? 0 2
On My Stand-In • Jun 14, 2024 Title My Stand-In where do u watch ep 8? The website I usually watch is error it doesn't load ep 8 🙃 0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jun 7, 2024 Title My Stand-In It's in the discussion board. I found it, but I don't know which chapter should I read if I want to continue the story from the series in episode 7 1 2
On My Stand-In • Jun 1, 2024 Title My Stand-In I should not started watching this when it's not completed yet now how do I suppose to wait 😭 8 0
On Lovely Runner • May 21, 2024 Title Lovely Runner I can't wait to see how Im Geum react when he know that he won the lottery 9 0
On Lovely Runner • May 7, 2024 Title Lovely Runner there gotta be a reason why the taxi driver try to kill sol! I hope they explain that to us! 5 8
Replying to trunkenta18 • May 5, 2024 Title Lovely Runner He’s most probably just a psycho who fixated on her There's gotta be reason he want to kill sol 0 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024 Title Lovely Runner anyone know why the taxi driver try to kill Sol? 2 6
On Queen of Tears • Apr 21, 2024 Title Queen of Tears can't they just give us one happy episode without any plots or problems 🥲 I feel like there's too many plots in this drama that it's start to get annoying 5 0
On The Impossible Heir • Apr 4, 2024 Title The Impossible Heir there are a lot of things that unnecessary brought up but left unexplained. The editing still need improvement 3 3
On Queen of Tears • Mar 31, 2024 Title Queen of Tears I can't wait to see how Hyun woo and haein turn the table around 7 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Mar 27, 2024 Title Perfect Marriage Revenge If i know this is really that good, I should have watch it long ago!! 1 0
got killed in the head in episode 7?