News
Replying to inquisitive • Nov 14, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
He's just 20, no need for those muscles, he's just perfect!
maybe just cuz he’s with Au that’s why he look small when next to him
1 1
Replying to Sunny • Nov 13, 2025
Title The On1y One Spoiler
wait what do u mean? can u plsss spoil me if the series has a happy or a sad ending? i need them to be together…
the series has a sad ending , Tian realized that he like Wang more than a brother and has a feeling for him and he thinks that’s wrong so he failed the exams on purpose so that he can study in a separate class and trying to distance himself, they ended it there.
1 1
Replying to JJsomewhere • Nov 13, 2025
Title Stay with Me
Don't stop, the end and lack of season 2 are frustrating but the drama is really good. It's really really worth…
I don’t like sad ending
0 1
On The Wicked Game • Nov 9, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
I don’t know why they have to make peem shot Than, they should just make it as an accident like Peem were threatening to kill himself if Than take the evidence and Than trying to stop him, they were fighting to get the evidence and Peem accidentally triggered the gun…. something like this would make more sense and make it likeable that Than will forgive him.
4 1
On The Wicked Game • Nov 8, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
their acting improve a lot and offroad has build his body muscle 😅
6 1
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Nov 8, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
i was gonna watch it cuz of pavel and pooh but damn I can’t stand the horror 😭
2 3
On Stay with Me • Nov 8, 2025
Title Stay with Me
I’m watching episode 1 then came straight to read the comments so now I have to decide to stop watching it
0 4
On Head 2 Head • Nov 7, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
their acting improve a lot
12 0
On Your Sky of Us • Nov 7, 2025
Title Your Sky of Us
their acting still need improvement but you can watch it to kill boredom
6 0
On The Cursed Love • Nov 7, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
ongsa visual is unreal, if he could build a bit more muscle he would be out of this world
3 4
Replying to Boho • Nov 7, 2025
Title The On1y One
I can recommend you so many with happy endings but they are so toxic and full of red flags. Mostly they're Chinese…
I really love the list you recommended.
0 1
Replying to Boho • Nov 7, 2025
Title The On1y One
I can recommend you so many with happy endings but they are so toxic and full of red flags. Mostly they're Chinese…
Thanks a lot, I watched most of them but haven’t watched kill to love and see your love. I will definitely check it out
0 0
Replying to Boho • Nov 7, 2025
Title The On1y One
I can recommend you so many with happy endings but they are so toxic and full of red flags. Mostly they're Chinese…
yes plz
0 4
On The Cursed Love • Nov 6, 2025
Title The Cursed Love
I haven’t watch a good quality drama like this for awhile
3 3
On The On1y One • Nov 6, 2025
Title The On1y One
someone recommended me a good and sweet drama so that I can heal from this
0 6
On The On1y One • Nov 6, 2025
Title The On1y One
why don’t they stick with the ending like in the novel, I’m crying 😭
1 3
On Love in the Moonlight • Nov 4, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
i should have watch this earlier
3 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Sep 28, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
the interview is so cute!
10 1
On Queen Mantis • Sep 26, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
the storyline and plot twist reminded me of another korean movie but I can’t remember the name
2 1
On Doctor's Mine • Sep 22, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
their acting is so cringe and stiff
2 0
