Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: México
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 27, 2023
On Road Home • Sep 1, 2026
Title Road Home
What a man 💕—thanks to The Early Spring, I already watched the movie *Us and Them*, and now I'm watching this series while waiting for the next episodes of TES.
6 13
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Sep 1, 2026
Title Road Home
Yes, The Early Spring lead me here. It’s formulaic but I enjoyed it. 8/10His little smiles and grins are precious.…
same, watching because the early spring 💕
3 0
On Us and Them • Aug 31, 2026
Title Us and Them
It was recommended to me while I wait for episodes of *The Early Spring*, and wow, this movie really surprised me; I liked it a lot, even though I couldn't quite tell if the ending was sad or not.
4 0
Replying to LotusFlower • Aug 31, 2026
Frustration will set in when you get to the later episodes.
oh no, really... I only watch 4 already
0 0
Replying to Mystery_d9 • Aug 31, 2026
Why did you deduct one point ? Can I know ? 🫠
The performances—and there is quite an age gap between the lead couple, yet the chemistry between them is very good.
1 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 30, 2026
Series like this confirm why I prefer Chinese series; I’m only on episode 4 and I’m already giving it a 9/10.
8 4
Replying to dkeila • Aug 30, 2026
Wait… Flora is ONLY 18?! 😳😭 That honestly changes the whole picture for me. Now I understand her views…
krkrsk, at that age I was using flowers for "he loves me, he loves me not."
1 1
Replying to black knight • Aug 29, 2026
the first half was ok but then what happened to the story !!!!!!
It went from being spooky and comedic to just another typical drama.
4 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Aug 29, 2026
So, I'm on episode 11, but where are all the ghosts? I haven't seen any since halfway through the drama. It's…
It’s the case with series that start off well but end badly; they changed everything—shifting from a ghost comedy to the usual stuff. Personally, I finished watching it hoping it would get spooky again, but it didn't.
0 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 24, 2026
In my opinion, it was a good series, but it was just like the others I’ve seen—and honestly, I don’t really like that kind anymore; I prefer watching Chinese ones. I started it because it looked different—ghosts and comedy—but it ended up just being another drama.
5 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 20, 2026
I’m already stressed out and I’m only on episode 5; it’s nothing but tragedies with this woman—there’s no peace of mind. I recommend watching it when you aren't in a bad place emotionally.
0 0
Replying to Idk myself • Aug 19, 2026
Am I the only one who thinks the story is going in the right direction? We’ve known from the beginning that…
hope so
4 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 18, 2026
of Spooky nothing, getting boring,

I thought we were going to see more ghosts, that there would be comedy, but nothing.
12 0
Replying to margevida • Aug 17, 2026
Title Human Vapor
anyone else think actor Uta (human vapor) looks similar to T.O.P. of BigBang. Like they could be brothers.
yes
1 0
On Knot • Aug 11, 2026
Title Knot
I think the ratings will drop because of this episode, which was just meant to explain the pregnancy situation.
5 0
Replying to Maria • Aug 11, 2026
Title Knot
SPOILER CAPITULO 7 Yo sabía que me estaba ilusionado para nada, pero ese no embarazo ha dolido igualmente
triste, pero al rato nos lo embaraza
1 1
Replying to Randz • Aug 5, 2026
but seriously if Q doesnt find out the truth about J and ends up frying that leader's head in the end im gonna…
They've got us in suspense.
1 0