Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: México
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 27, 2023
On Knot • Jul 1, 2026
Title Knot
I watched the credits and then they showed me the series summary. I felt episode 1 was really short and fast-paced. Now to wait for next week. How exciting! I've been looking forward to this series and it's finally started, and well...
4 0
On Wu • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
The series is over, but it's left me in love, thrilled, and with butterflies in my stomach—a true bromance.

The acting was wonderful, everyone was great, especially Nani, who carried most of the action scenes. He did an excellent job. The ending was happy and full of love.

I want more of these series, and we'll have at least three more coming to SkyNani
9 0
On Fake Fact Lips • Jun 29, 2026
I liked this series; the plot was very realistic, the actors did an excellent job. Futami's hair bothered me a bit, but it added the most emotion to the relationship between Shito and Yotsuya.
6 1
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 28, 2026
The series is almost over, but these episodes have been enough to say it's been one of the best this year. GeminiFourth's performances are spectacular, and the plot, despite its complex themes, has been handled very well in my opinion. They use key phrases to help us understand the characters. Now we just have to wait until next weekend to finish this wonderful series.
9 0
Replying to Darkcailbur6 • Jun 18, 2026
decided to give this another chance ended up finishing it but it was still trash the ending felt pretty rushed…
Well, I'm on episode 8 and I think I'm going to stop watching it.
5 0
Replying to Lana • Jun 17, 2026
Title Payback
Read this if u want the spoiler
feel calm 🥹
0 0
On Wu • Jun 16, 2026
Title Wu
Today Pete makes me cry, and at the end both make me laugh
13 0
On Double Helix • Jun 14, 2026
Title Double Helix
Chinese BL series, in my opinion, are usually among the best; the production and plot are very good. However, some of my favorites have been quite toxic, and this one was no exception.
5 0
On Payback • Jun 14, 2026
Title Payback
My handsome Boss 😍, what an episode (3)! at the ending I was hysterical because I don't like it when that happens, plus he already agreed to get naked 🥹... oh no, this series just keeps getting better and better.
8 4
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 13, 2026
I'm on episode 6 and I'm about to give up on it. In my opinion, it's one of those shows that starts off really well and ends badly.
10 12
Replying to selina • Jun 13, 2026
kim was the prettiest human being in the final ep i'm speechless
a sweetness 🌸
2 0
On Love upon a Time • Jun 13, 2026
The game is over, Love upon a Time gave me beautiful hours 🥹, anger 😠, butterflies in my stomach 🦋, scenes 🥴 and a luxurious ending 💍
4 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • Jun 11, 2026
I start to watch and like it a lot, I love Yang Yang, and now with Alen Fang, I really enjoyed it. Together, they're making the series fun. I saw Ruo Nan in The First Frost, and she's doing well despite having such a serious face.
4 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Jun 9, 2026
I’m really enjoying this! I took a look because of Kim Hyang Gi and she’s so adorkable in this! I’ve enjoyed…
About Cha Hak Yeon, incredible, right? I even checked the age on his profile.
1 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 9, 2026
So far I've watched 3 episodes and I've laughed out loud more than once in each one... when things get serious they talk about medicines I don't understand, but everything else is great and the other 2 doctors are good too 🤭
7 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 8, 2026
From the first episode, it was clear how good this series would be; the GeminiFourth actors were excellent. There's no doubt we'll have a masterpiece.
23 0
Replying to Healermis • Jun 6, 2026
Title The Untamed
time to rewatch😍😇
I'm doing it right now, I'm on ep 32
3 1