News Replying to Sadafkyk • Aug 5, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Pasin what the hell ? there are so many ways to let them know 😩
very frustrating situation 🥹
2 0
Replying to lilCthulhu • Aug 5, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Can she please stop speaking english it breaks the last bit of immersion thats left.
It's annoying 🤨 want it too
1 0
Replying to 16733540 • Aug 5, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Hey everyone, how do I watch the episodes? 🙏🏻
Above the cast list, you can see where to watch the series.
1 0
Replying to mikrokosmos228 • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
I thought Woojin was either a secret agent who'd betray Jian or an innocent lamb who'd get slaughtered. I didn't…
😭🥹
0 0
Replying to Winter • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
WOOJIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :((((Just painful, no freaking way :(
😭😭😭😭
0 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jul 31, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2 Spoiler
The second season got better, and that J was so cute! so sad 🥹
3 0
Replying to gongyoothirdleg • Jul 30, 2026
Title Your Name Engraved Herein
can somebody recommend me movies/dramas like this one? any language is fine
I don't know if it's like this one, but maybe you might like Eternal Summer
1 1
On Knot • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
This episode was saved by the last few minutes
7 4
Replying to The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 26, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Replying to deleted comment
love OffGun and Burnout Syndome
1 0
On Payback • Jul 26, 2026
Title Payback
How infuriating to know that the novel was written in 2010 and today we see the series adaptation, and so many years have passed and nothing has changed regarding abuse, corruption, mistreatment, etc.
21 0
Replying to Hannah • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
more or less the same, but 2025 in Japan At 25:00 in Akasaka 2
and me, I'm gonna watch School Trip, It's rated 8.6, so I have to watch it.
1 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
For now, the best Korean series
4 1
Replying to Claddagh • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Episode 8. Can this woman just shut the fuck up? And stop laughing like a demon? I wished they slapped her face.…
The good thing is that she doesn't go out much because that crazy woman is unbearable.
2 0
Replying to Hannah • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
more or less the same, but 2025 in Japan At 25:00 in Akasaka 2
yes, you need to watch the s1
1 2
Replying to NLE • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
For me, these are the BLs that absolutely stole my heart! 🤩❤️
2026
🇨🇳 Best Chinese BL: Deep In…
more or less the same, but 2025 in Japan At 25:00 in Akasaka 2
1 4
Replying to Into_cdrama • Jul 21, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Same i actually love his character his so smart and knows all the moves thats why i wish he could get the role…
I already read the description and it looks interesting, I'll see if I can read it, because I have so much to read and watch and it never ends
0 1
Replying to Into_cdrama • Jul 21, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Same i actually love his character his so smart and knows all the moves thats why i wish he could get the role…
what novel?
0 3
On The Furious • Jul 21, 2026
Title The Furious
Sub-Zero is Navin 🤭 and Mute is like John Wick 😃
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I'm delighted with this series; it's enjoyable. We know that in this type of drama, there are villains who last almost 40 episodes achieving their feats, but we have Neo, who knows everything and strategically tries to stop them.
10 5
On The East Palace • Jul 19, 2026
Title The East Palace
I liked it; I was already starting to stop watching K-dramas, but this one caught my attention and it was worth it.
2 0
