News
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jun 3, 2026
Title Payback
Which one is good
Of those that only have 1 episode and that I'm enjoying, there are Payback, Ticket to Heaven and a dog and a plane
2 1
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jun 3, 2026
Title Payback
Which one is good
Love of Silom
4 3
On Wu • Jun 2, 2026
Title Wu
What an exciting and beautiful episode, and Nani's smile was simply breathtaking.
21 1
Replying to Hannah • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
same, I'm in episode 6 and I am gonna finish today
yes 🤭
0 0
Replying to addah • May 31, 2026
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
I’m enjoying this far more than I thought I would. I’m only on ep 6, but so far each episode kept me engaged,…
same, I'm in episode 6 and I am gonna finish today
0 2
Replying to darkstar • May 31, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
They indeed screwed up the end. Not sure they waned to male it funny, sparkle some romance, or what. The writer…
exactly, it started to comedy and ended in tragedy
0 1
On A Dog and a Plane • May 30, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
The masters are back, what a great first episode, we hope it continues like this, that boiled tofu nickname was hilarious
11 0
On Sold Out on You • May 29, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
It started well and ended, from my point of view, terribly. I don't know why I didn't quit it sooner, but oh well, it's finally over.
8 3
Replying to Candydrama87 • May 29, 2026
Title High & Low Born to Be High
This cast seems too good to be true. It better not get canceled.
I know, please don't cancel it, when I saw the trailer I said, all together wow
4 1
On Magic Move • May 29, 2026
Title Magic Move
I think it's the main actors' first series, let's hope they have a lot of success.
5 0
On Deam Wutthiphat Rungcharoenareechit • May 29, 2026
Person Deam Wutthiphat Rungcharoenareechit
met him in magig move, he is so cute 💕
3 0
On Ball Napatsak Akepipatana • May 29, 2026
Person Ball Napatsak Akepipatana
wow, his first series 💕
2 0
On Trend to Golden Figure • May 26, 2026
Title Trend to Golden Figure
oh Sky 💕
0 0
Replying to LBHs fav • May 24, 2026
Title Our Generation
am i the only one who liked this?
I like it too
4 0
On High School Frenemy • May 20, 2026
Title High School Frenemy
Every day I fall more in love with Nani, but honestly, the chemistry between Sky and Nani is wonderful. I'm watching Wu, and that's where I first met these guys. I'd seen them at the Olympics and as mascots, but I hadn't really looked at them closely until the new series. And well, I had to watch this one, and I'm loving it. I'm halfway through, and I can say that almost everyone's acting is spectacular.
9 0
BL Compilations • May 18, 2026
Review Blackout
Thanks for the warnings, so I don't watch it.
1 1
On Love You Teacher • May 16, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
I just finished watching it and I was fascinated by this series; the best thing about it was the acting. The story is beautiful. Love PerthSanta 💕
7 0
On Love upon a Time • May 16, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
For eight episodes I saw Klao as a beautiful and mischievous child, but in the last five minutes of episode eight I changed my mind, and now I see him as a hot and naughty young man.
16 2
Replying to citylights • May 13, 2026
Title Wu
new Nani and Sky fan here! (I’m very new to Thai media). just finished watching High School Frenemy, and currently…
yes, I'm in love... Nani is so perfect 💕
4 1
On Wu • May 13, 2026
Title Wu
I've fallen in love, oh Nani 💕
10 3
