Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: México
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 27, 2023
Replying to Kisywisy • 12 days ago
Title The Scandal
This sounds a lot like the movie Cruel Intentions
It is based on the original 1782 novel, which also spawned the two American/British versions and the 2003 Korean one.
11 0
Replying to Charlie Brown • 19 days ago
Love on the Menu TV Ratings Ep1:11.7% (Lowest)Ep2:13.0% Ep3:11.7% Ep4:13.3% Ep5:13.4% Ep6:15.1% Ep7:14.2% Ep8:14.8%…
ok ok, then, I'm on the ep16 and I'm let it in hold on, 2 ep per week until January 24th waiting better ratings on the futures episodes
2 0
On The Last Oath • 19 days ago
I'm absolutely loving this series; the episodes fly by and I want more—that's just how it is when you watch a show while it's airing.
7 0
Replying to MrGu • 22 days ago
Apparently, this movie inspired Stanley Kubrick for some scenes of "A Clockwork Orange".
yes, I think so
0 0
On Love on the Menu • 23 days ago
I just started it and hadn't realized it has 50 episodes and is currently airing—hopefully I don't end up dropping it.
2 0
On Love Destiny • 24 days ago
Title Love Destiny
what what, and why ... the end? I was delighted with this series, but in my opinion, this last episode ruined what could have made my top 10.
7 0
On Knot • 24 days ago
Title Knot
1st Knot ❌️
2nd Knot ✔️
End of the series

What happened to this series? It could have been one of the best—they had everything but they didn't know what to do with it. That’s what I think.
9 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
Some people have already finished the series; I’m only on episode 20 and I’m crying a lot😭😭. I hope it has a happy ending because I’m feeling really sad.🥹
0 0
Replying to Krisaml • Sep 5, 2026
Title Road Home
Good luck. As good as he is, the chemistry didn't work. It's too bad because the story itself was good. I don't…
Agree, she is good in comedy, but in dramas like this doesn't, but I think that all women want a Lu Chen in our life (only in his vacs)
4 1
Replying to choc-o-latte • Sep 3, 2026
o-kay... eps 14 was hilarious! I didn't expect to see the other side of Lumi. LOLthe story of this drama more…
Seriously, me neither. I knew she was the type who doesn't put up with any nonsense, but I didn't picture her as the "riding motorcycles with friends" type—you know, that whole scene.
1 1
Replying to lixianfien • Sep 1, 2026
Title Blind Spoiler
The chase scene in the subway station was absolutely thrilling!The guide dog's death made me tear up.
the dog was my hero, It hurt me a lot
1 0
On Blind • Sep 1, 2026
Title Blind Spoiler
It's all good, but the part about the good dog really hurt 🥹
0 0