Editorials
Replying to Sanjiii123 • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Oh I love this drama it gets better and better. The double was the last historical Cdrama I enjoyed this year.…
Same!
1 0
Replying to Justtwoofus • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Yes after so long 😂
I will miss my extra spoilers 🥲
2 1
Replying to almondyi • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
I just watch the trailer again and I realize that this is angst. I mean unlike AYTO and PR and other cdrama this…
Same!! I'm waiting for the moment JC and her master reunite because thats when everything goes wrong.
1 0
Replying to Aera0804 • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
as I expected yueluo story is soo 🔥🔥🔥 But sadly we will get only 1 ep for 3days why they always give…
To torture us 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to wydings • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
they probably realized their teasers were 2 eps ahead looool.
Darn it. I liked knowing what was going to happen four episodes ahead 😅
0 0
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Looks like they fixed the preview trailers
5 6
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 18, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
The previews being too ahead and this one episode is torture. So much I want to see and so much time I have to wait 😭
6 0
Replying to Delancey • Sep 17, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
i dont get the trailer that much.. so the ml betrays her and they meet again?? someone explain
That's what I'm getting too
1 0
Replying to Ruby • Sep 17, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
What the heck ..Ep 11 and 12 were completely different from that of previews What is happening??
The previews are way too ahead
1 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Sep 17, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
I love the pacing of this drama, it is engaging indeed, I have not skipped any scenes, which is uncommon for me,…
Same. All the characters storylines have been so interesting and the actors are all doing a phenomenal job
0 0
Replying to Ruby • Sep 17, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
I can convince you that ml is not a red flag !!
LMAOOOO 😭
0 1
Replying to cilly • Sep 17, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Allen Ren never really captured my attention in his other dramas, but my god, I'm enjoying him so much here. And…
I know!!! His styling 👌
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 16, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana Spoiler
Can someone help me understand the connection of Yan sisters?
From what I'm getting, the sisters assasinated a prince and caused a conflict between Liang and Wei. ML's homeland got stuck in the conflict between the two states
1 1
Replying to buttaefly • Sep 16, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
watched the teaser for ep 10 and I’m disappointed, where were all the scenes where ML and FL interacted? was…
I know!!! I'm hoping they just messed up on the trailers and we'll see them later instead of them cutting them out 😭
0 0
Replying to fancy • Sep 15, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
In one of the previews it shows her in prison...but that preview is now gone and I don't remember seeing that…
I saw that too! I think the previews are a little out of order so it should happen next episode or two?
1 1
On Kill Me Love Me • Sep 10, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
The trailer looks so intense! Can't wait to see!!!
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Sep 2, 2024
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Where are all these rumors coming from? I don't want to get my hopes up 😭😭😭
3 1
Replying to vrcs • Aug 21, 2024
Title Are You the One
LOSL, The Double, Blossom In Adversity
OMG same
0 0
On Are You the One • Aug 18, 2024
Title Are You the One
Looks like Liu Miantang is about to get her memories back. I'm so nervous what is going to happen to our couple 🫣
15 0
On Are You the One • Aug 17, 2024
Title Are You the One
Every time the ML tries confessing the truth, something always comes up to interrupt or guilt him even further 😂
22 1
