News
Replying to Mo_nika • May 11, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Why he married her as a concubie?
The wedding ceremony for a concubine is faster than for a wife. They needed to get her away from jin renfeng quickly
15 10
Replying to FeiJin • Feb 7, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
I read the novel a long time ago so I forgot some parts.Can someone help me to remember the relationship between…
I think they were suppose to cultivate to immortality together but then MQG tricked SYS into becoming her disciple.
0 0
Replying to Vince • Feb 5, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
We have a competitor costume drama airing this feb 7, Youku S+ drama will air Feb 7 at 12:00.
Ahhh I don't know why they do this 😭 I don't have enough time to watch both
0 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 26, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Just something I noticed. When Jingyuan and Xingyue meet again on the moon after the break up, Jingyuan is still wearing the moon pendant she gave him 😭
4 1
Replying to viviiiii_ii • Jan 23, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
are we getting express package today
I think Saturday
1 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Jan 21, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
she signed it by drawing a flower (peony) next to the bet
Oh I missed that. Ty!
1 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 21, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Did Mudan ever sign the marriage bet? Bc I remember JCY saying smth about what name she would sign under and the subtitles never translate her name when the contract is shown again.
0 3
On Flourished Peony • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Omg I just looked at the new schedule and the show will be over by the end of the week 😭 I feel like it just got started and now it will be over. It seems like our couple will get married before. Hopefully, season 2 can air soon after
3 0
Replying to Flashtone • Jan 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I love how the ML never hides his feelings for the FL from the SML! He always admits to having feelings for her!
I always wonder why. I thought it was bc the ML feels like doesn't need to explain anything to the SML and just lets him say whatever
0 0
Replying to Shai • Jan 17, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Can someone tell me what kind of character is Yin Zun Mo Li? I haven't read the novel yet so I have no idea...…
The novel isn't finished so I'm not sure if he is in there. But I remember in a earlier episode that the ML told the FL about what happened to the deities and Yin Zun Mo Li was mentioned to have caused a war that wiped the divine race out
4 1
Replying to rozzzol • Jan 17, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
where do you watch the previews?
I watch on youtube but there isn't any english subtitles
1 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 16, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
OMG the preview for episode 20 with the ML stealing her chicken 🤣🤣🤣
2 2
On Flourished Peony • Jan 13, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I just realized that Liu Chang's story is similar to Shen Yurong from The Double. Both had wives who nearly died because of them. And then they went on to marry princesses but would become unhappy and miss their previous wife. I don't want to defend any of them as they were both terrible husbands, but at least Liu Chang didn't bury his wife alive 😅
13 1
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 13, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Im confused was that a dream or reality??
reality
2 2
Replying to k_k • Jan 13, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
wait we're all talking about fuling being bai shuo sister but honestly was it like this in the novel or did we…
It's a theory so far since the sister hasn't been shown yet. The novel isn't finished so idk about that.
5 1
Replying to Sh_a • Jan 12, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I HATE FULING soo much. She DESERVES the worst tragic ending!!!!
I was okay with it in the beginning since they were going to redeem her. But at this point it’s way too much 😭
13 1
Replying to Rhody401 • Jan 11, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
hi, can anyone tell me. if ML and FL have a child? I seen FL carrying a child and trying to get away?
I think you might be confusing it with Bai Lu's other upcoming drama, Lament of the River Immortal? I remember a video of her carrying a child for that drama
1 4
Replying to hyejinkim22 • Jan 11, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Are there two names because one is courtesy and second birth?
No, one is their current name and the other is their name from another life (when they were gods/goddesses)
5 0
Replying to Shen Li • Jan 10, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Told y'all this copycat wants to steal everything from queen Zhao Liying.Yang Zi is trash.https://www.upmedia.mg/news_info.php?Type=196&SerialNo=221433CONTENT…
Why are you everywhere 😭 Always bashing other actresses
3 0
Replying to 11521917 • Jan 9, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
What does her new name mean? Jiang Xiaohua? Why did it look like she was not happy with it?
I guess bc Jiang is the ML’s surname and her new name means “little flower”
4 1
