Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2024
Replying to Esvar • Jan 9, 2025
I am not a Chinese, so someone clarify this doubt, why most historical cdramas are based on tang dynasty, is other…
I think right now Tang dynasty drama seems to be the trend
1 0
Replying to asphyxia • Jan 8, 2025
how did it fall from 9 to 8.1 😭i hope it rises again
I always wait till the end of the drama. It's still too early to properly rate
6 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Jan 8, 2025
What's your opinion on this drama so far?I am stuck at ep 2. This drama certainly has more colours. What's the…
I watched up to episode 5 and I'm loving it so far. I feel like the first five episodes sets up what the rest of the drama is going to be about. You should watch up to there to see if this is something you would want to continue watching.

There's a discussion about the connection to ALP here: https://kisskh.at/discussions/zhu-yue/133866-connection-between-moonlight-mystique-and-ancient-love-poetry
6 0
Replying to Hadeel Moh • Dec 26, 2024
I read "the ml has concubines" and got the ick so bad, hopefully it's a misunderstanding or a scheme
Looking at the cast list, I think they might have cut all the concubines out from the drama
4 1
Replying to Shen Li • Dec 22, 2024
Title Blossom
YAWNING, boring as hell. Don't waste your time on this. Meng Ziyi cannot act at all and her character has no IQ.
Not you again 😭
1 0
Replying to Yii • Dec 15, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
He tried to kill the ML and FL in their pass life
Yeah
2 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Dec 15, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
I'm really bad with faces and names, but the man with the scar that brought the gift...have we seen him before…
He tried to kill the ML and FL in their pass life
3 2
Replying to Peach • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Guys how is Miao An Su related to our female lead?
I think friend/business partner
2 0
Replying to Sol1056 • Nov 4, 2024
As a weird side note, I have to say I'm really appreciating the director's willingness to allow silence. So many…
Same! As much as I am loving Fangs of Fortune right now, there is never a moment of silence. Such a contrast compared to LGEF
4 0
Replying to God • Nov 3, 2024
I was expecting it to be really good on the contrary and still decided to watch knowing how painful it will be…
Good luck 🫡 I've been there before but I have no self control. I have long accepted that I'm just going to be tortured until the drama is done airing
4 1
Replying to God • Nov 3, 2024
I was expecting it to be really good on the contrary and still decided to watch knowing how painful it will be…
Maybe someone can knock us into a coma and when we wake up, the drama will have finished airing 😂
3 3
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 3, 2024
Loved that fight scene with the Pei siblings and Li Lun. I'm so impatient to know the full story of what happened between ZYZ and Li Lun
8 1
Replying to Svt_right_here • Nov 3, 2024
If hes this jealous when its 35% i dont hink i can handle him when he fully falls for her 😩 i cant wait for…
I wonder what 100% will be like 🫣
6 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 3, 2024
I was not expecting this show to be so addicting. I thought it was going to be something similar to Romance on the Farm, but I was SO WRONG. The writing is so detailed and the chemistry is ON POINT. I keep rewatching the episodes as I wait for the new ones to drop 😭
26 7
Replying to 12240377 • Oct 17, 2024
The wait for the new episodes is killing me! The last time I felt like this was when The Double was airing. 😭😭…
Same!
0 0
Replying to TaliaToo • Oct 16, 2024
Did y’all see in one of the trailers he even whipped the ground where she was buried?😂I can’t with this…
I’m so excited for this scene. This is a level of crazy I haven’t seen in other dramas 🫣
2 0