News
Replying to peng-peng • 7 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
epi 41 Where does the fan come from? how did he get it? I cannot remember her having it
It was from the episode when LX was kidnapped in the brothel. The madam's fan was ruined with blood, but LX fixed it by painting over it. i think JQ got him when he was looking for LX, maybe the madam gave it to him
2 1
Replying to Lord Ying Long • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
What child?? EP 40 preview , Which child is he talking about?
I think it's their child!
2 1
Replying to rgrgpluto • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current
How is that GangTang and XingTang names are same and GangTang was asked to slap herself as her name is similar…
I think it's the "Tang" in their names? Idk how that is the maid's fault tho 😭
1 3
Replying to peng-peng • Mar 25, 2026
Title The Noble
I will watch this because of the director only. The 3 lead actors are not actors I am interested in.
This is the only director where I will watch anything he makes. He really does his craft well
3 0
Replying to Shizuka • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
wth was the last scene why everyone behaved like stranger.??? can anyone explain?
I think it is a alternative reality. What could have happened if the events from 17 years ago didn't occur
0 0
Replying to Ashgirl • Mar 23, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
What does it mean?
Thank you
0 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I got so spoiled by the leaks 😭 I thought they were just brief clips that sometimes get released too early. Now I'm so sad, but at least it was only the last 10 episodes...
1 1
Replying to Yulin_rain • Mar 21, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
So far Qi Min and Qian Qian get all the memorable, beautifully shot kisses (bath scene kiss, underwater kiss,…
I wonder if this have to do with the censors? Like do they are more strict on the main couple???
0 0
Replying to soybeann • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Qi min won't let her die
I mean he has been looking for her for 6 years and saved her once
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I never felt bad for Shen Yurong though, Qian Qian my baby doesn't deserve this.
Oh yeah that's right. Qianqian is nothing like Shen Yurong. He really did play the victim really well bc I totally forgot that he was complicit too
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Qianqian and Qi Min remind me of Wanning and Shen Yurong from the Double, but with the gender roles reversed
3 7
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Oh, so that jade pendant was originally Qianqian's? I guess that is why Qi Min hid it from her in that restaurant fight bc she would have recognized it right then
7 0
Replying to Moonstruck • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Lesson for today : be careful when picking up unconscious men outdoors 😆
To be even more safe: never save any pretty man 😭
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I just saw it. OMG hilarious he put somone played him...When she will fidn out ahhh... 😮💨 That will be…
And when the script went off page and it was just blank 😭😂
1 1
On Generation to Generation • Mar 12, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Overall, I would say this was an ok adaptation. I absolutely loved the novel and the author's works. Her previous two, Love Like the Galaxy and the Story of Minglan, were so well done. I had hoped it would be the same for this drama. But I guess the other two weren't limited by episode count
7 1
Replying to Snoove • Mar 12, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
I don't get why would you bury the evil person who was not even your aunt's lover, beside her grave!!! Like it…
I believe bc they were sworn siblings. When her aunt was dying, he was the only one who came to heal her and made her laugh and smile
0 0
Replying to peng-peng • Mar 12, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
introduction to another fine young man : Sui Yuanqing brother of Qi Min.Director really brought me to 7th Heaven.I…
They really made both brothers so handsome and total red flags 😭
2 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Does anyone know if there is any significance for Qi Man's jade pendant? I feel like there have been too many shots focusing on it
11 2
On Generation to Generation • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
The dowry gift CZ's mom gave to her, I remember seeing it with MQY in one of the MV!
1 0
Replying to Kami • Mar 5, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Hope the director turn the ending into sad one tho its very unlikely
I have a feeling it might be rushed or ambiguous
1 0
