Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2024
Replying to Shine brightly • Feb 24, 2026
What does he mean by this
I think he is planning to take back control of his sect from Nie and think he might not survive?
0 0
Replying to uncontrollablyme • Feb 19, 2026
Can someone explain what's the deal with Wan Peng and Li Yun Rui's guest roles? Without spoilers please!
They are the aunt of the FL and the uncle of the ML. Their story plays a impact on the decisions of the two main leads
6 0
On Against the Current • Nov 5, 2025
Oh wow. I read this novel a while ago, and I hated it. But seeing this trailer and all the changes, it feels almost like a brand new story. Also, I'm excited that Tong Hua is the scriptwriter
6 0
Replying to CloudA • Nov 3, 2025
Title Blood River
There are still a few chapters after it, check out this link if it works for you: https://share.google/uYezJxd9CxvT3sJ0j
Ah, I can't access it. Do you mind summarizing what happens?
0 1
On Blood River • Nov 3, 2025
Title Blood River
The latest episode was where the novel ended. Now I'm going in blind for the remaining episodes
2 4
On Blood River • Nov 1, 2025
Title Blood River
Anyone else in love with Jian Wudi's voice? The guy who fought with SMY in that abandoned-looking place. The way he spoke was just ahhhhhh
2 2
Replying to Yii • Oct 30, 2025
Title Blood River Spoiler
No. Parts of their story continues on in The Blood of Youth
I KNOW! I read the novel bc I wanted to be sure they wouldn’t die. Only to later find out what happens in TBOY 😭
0 0
Replying to Yii • Oct 30, 2025
Title Blood River Spoiler
No. Parts of their story continues on in The Blood of Youth
SCH turns evil as he turns his own people into puppets to control so SMY is forced to kill him 😭
0 2
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Oct 30, 2025
Title Blood River
question directed to novel readers.I read the last two chapers of the translated novel and have these questions.#1…
No. Parts of their story continues on in The Blood of Youth
1 4
Replying to Sunnysideup_89 • Oct 29, 2025
Title Blood River Spoiler
SMY and SCH are destined to turn foes because their future is already shown in another show of this verse The…
I remember a scene in TBOY where Yumo was at an inn with the kid warrior. She told him her story with TLY, but the show didn't let us hear the full story and just showed a montage. From the few lines I heard, I believe the ending was that they just couldn't be together because Yumo had Dark River and TLY had to be with the Tang Clan. After she finishes her story, SMY appears and says Yumo could still see TLY now.
0 1
Replying to Yii • Oct 29, 2025
It does match with the novel name more closely. But generation to generation makes sense since the story is focused…
Same. I was so happy when I found out they got 40 episodes. Hopefully they can do the novel justice!
2 1
Replying to CLeaf9 • Oct 29, 2025
Is the title changed again?? I liked A Decade of Nightscape Lights better.
It does match with the novel name more closely. But generation to generation makes sense since the story is focused on the mystery of the generation above the protagonists. I'm fine with either one tho
5 6
Replying to Jaytee12 • Oct 28, 2025
Title Blood River
How i wish they should include XIAO CHUHE a.k.a "xiao se" in BLOOD OF YOUTH
I remember in the novel he makes an appearance. I hope they include it in the drama
0 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Oct 23, 2025
Title Blood River
she dies later. she leaves a deep impact on Su Mu Yu and he retreats and becomes depressive which helps mold him…
Ahhhh in dashing youth or the blood of youth? I only read blood river so I thought all the characters would be safe 😭
0 1
Replying to Aera0804 • Oct 23, 2025
Title Blood River
someone spoil me please will baihehuai will die? when in Middle or too soon because I had seen that muyu hold…
I read the novel and she never died
1 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I still can't get over how Weiran tried to kill Yixiao. Betrayal after betrayal, Yixiao can't seem to get a break 😭
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 4, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I was surprised by how young the Jinxiu emperor looked until I remembered he is Xia Jinhshi's brother, not father lol
7 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Sep 19, 2025
When this was first filmed, I wasn't much interested bc I thought it was going to be a typical xianxia. Then the trailer came out, which piqued my interest, so I read the book and loved it. Then I saw Arthur Chen in WDBTD. And now I'm going crazy checking every day for a release date lol
20 1