Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2024
Replying to Michelle Topham • Jul 10, 2025
By the way, is anyone else loving that ending theme song as much as I am?I've been playing it on repeat on Spotify…
Thanks for sharing the link. Usually it’s so hard to find cdrama ost on Spotify for me
1 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 9, 2025
Does anyone know what the iconic scene for episode 39 in the script means? From the translation she becomes a living corpse in the cold palace which I don’t really understand.
0 1
Replying to itsmaze • Jun 27, 2025
Yes.
Oh. I wasn't sure with Meng Ziyi but I could tell for Liu Xueyi. Especially after seeing him in KMLM
0 0
Replying to Nana • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
Is this based in any novel?
nope. original script
5 0
Replying to fyra • Jun 7, 2025
I love your list. We have very similar favorites. ❤️
Ty! I love the POB gifs you have 😍
1 0
On Feud • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
I can tell this is a yz drama by the editing, especially with all the sound effects. It was the same in the double, but this is way amped up here
11 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 1, 2025
I think I finally figured it out, but I hope someone can correct me if I'm wrong. The names in historical dramas still confuse me sometimes. They have so many, and this has been driving me crazy

So Wei Shao is his courtesy name? I remember his uncle also called him Shao'er. And I'm guessing Zhong Lin is his birth name? That's the one his grandmother always uses. When XQ called him Wei Shao, why was he so shocked? She used it during their argument over the letters and also after the incident with Lady Yulou. I'm guessing it's something to do with respect since she is supposed to only address him as husband?

As for Xiao Qiao, her birth name is Qiao Man. I'm not sure if women had courtesy names. Is Xiao Qiao and Manman like her nicknames?

Somehow when I watched Blossom, I was able to figure it out, but it's been a while so I forgot how 😭
1 0
Replying to mulyaLita76 • May 29, 2025
They skip our couple reunion after the battle.at least they show when wei shao comeback and meet his wife and…
Yeah!!! At least it's a HE I suppose this is the price. I wonder if they cut those out
0 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
It wasn't the kind of drama that needed to kill off characters. It's not a gritty, hyper-realistic story where…
Having only two deaths almost felt like a win with cdramas 😭 that scene with Wei Qu? when he got his arm cut off and was outnumbered, I was about to lose my mind cause it seemed like a set up of him dying. So glad that didn't happen
0 0
Replying to JoJe • May 29, 2025
Yeah, the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Grateful it is XQ who married with WS, otherwise it would be different…
It does make curious how the story would have turned out had the sisters never switched places
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 29, 2025
Feifei is NOT a good name for a girl. Its only cute when she's a toddler. After that, she will NOT thank them…
Thankfully it’s only a nickname 😅
1 3
Replying to Kavzz07 • May 28, 2025
What did Lanyun get in return after tipping Wei Shao about the painting. She is a stupid. No matter what that…
Revenge? Feeling good about herself? She paid for the price of it in the end 💀
5 1
Replying to Yii • May 28, 2025
"Don't you dare doubt how I feel about you. I've never doubted your love, and you're not allowed to doubt mine."
OMGGGGG THIS LINE 😭😭😭
5 1