News
On Shadow Love • Sep 12, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Omg the interrogation scene at the beginning of episode 32 was so good. Especially that specific part when she mentioned the emperor's death and the STARE he gave her scared even me
10 0
Replying to Cami • Sep 9, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Whom is Tom and why did you block it? 😂😂😂 😂😂😂
Some annoying account that repeatedly makes negative comments. Ruined my mood while I was reading so I immediately blocked 😭
1 0
Replying to nightowlqueen • Sep 8, 2025
Title Generation to Generation
any key chapters i should be excited for?..if you know what i mean hehehe
Ahh ty for the chapters and the key moments! I always want to mark them but I'm just so excited to read the next chapter and the next thing I know I'm at the ending 😅
1 1
On Generation to Generation • Sep 8, 2025
Title Generation to Generation
Just recently finished the novel and I'm excited!!! The novel is also by the same author for The Story of Minglan and Love Like the Galaxy
7 9
Replying to Yii • Sep 8, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I blocked Tom a while ago and now eveyone in the comment section is talking about him. What has he been saying!?…
Anyways, super excited to learn that this is possibly airing this month 🤩
1 0
On Love in the Clouds • Sep 8, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I blocked Tom a while ago and now eveyone in the comment section is talking about him. What has he been saying!? 😭
2 3
Replying to kath • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
ngl i was expecting a more intimate kiss in ep 25 T_T
That cliffhanger was such a tease 😭
1 1
Replying to EstherLu123 • Aug 23, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I know we shouldn't care about the heat index, but this is a very important indicator to show the success of a…
My guess is the actors bc I knew none of them before watching this
0 1
Replying to Shahin • Aug 22, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I'm loving how there are soo many kiss and intimate scenes and they didn't cut off them with showing trees and…
I knowwwww. I feel like I'm being spoiled
1 0
Replying to Littlefairy • Aug 22, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
According to the novel, does the Fl get pregnant?
no but in the novel, the snake character was in the form of a boy who looked very similar to Sima Jiao so everyone assumed he was their child
2 0
Replying to Tom • Aug 18, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Anyone know the schedule? If it's 2 eps per day?
There schedule is in the discussion tab, but yes it's 2 eps every day
1 1
Replying to Yii • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Oh wow, I never thought it that way. I keep thinking the ML is the demon, but it's actually the FL
Yup. Usually the brooding one and dressed in black would be the demon and the bubbly one the immortal lol
1 1
Replying to annanea • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
this is my first xianxia drama and the fiirst time i watch ML let the Fl fell down 😭😭 anyway 4 episodes…
They fooled me good. I thought he was gonna catch her last minute 😭😂
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
What’s the one where they pick the tropes apart? Also, if you just want to watch a show about cultivation, The…
A Dream Within a Dream? Loved the way they did it with the tropes
2 1
Replying to CrimsonFairy • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I love everything in this drama except the new title, it sounds generic that I can't seem to remember it. I prefer…
I loved Long for Fish as a title
1 0
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Do you think Demon male lead tag is incorrect? I think the title "When destiny brings the demon"... the…
Oh wow, I never thought it that way. I keep thinking the ML is the demon, but it's actually the FL
1 4
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 15, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I'm so excited!!! 🤩
4 0
Replying to Spot123 • Aug 15, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
What's the ending in the novelHe or se?
Happy ending
2 1
Replying to Yuchen • Aug 14, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
OST Lineup:弑神曲《踏苍穹》Liu Yuning坠爱曲《这时间我唯独爱你》Tia Rey命契曲《沧海泅渡》Hu…
omg liu yuning!
3 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 12, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
So excited to watch even tho I never watched any drama with these actors. The novel was funny and the trailer seems to capture that vibe
2 0
