News Replying to Kimroland • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I’m dying for a skinship/Romantic scene😫The pillow scene was sleek 😂And when he called her manman 😫🥰…
It was episode 10
3 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
So many cute and funny scenes in today's episode. But then Bizhi mentioned he was still digging the tunnel as XQ instructed... The calm before the storm is coming. I gotta savor all these sweet scenes 😭
14 0
Replying to halliek1 • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Someone said the actor who plays the ML confirmed there would be no kissing scenes in this entire drama! Anyone…
He said it in a livestream and it seemed to be a joke
5 0
Replying to Little_Dinosaur • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
We have large appetite. I've been rewatching the episodes from the start and browsing every where looking for…
Sameeeee. I even downloaded tiktok just so I can find more POB content!!!
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
My exams are over now, and I have so much free time, but not enough episodes. And then this one episode a day is not feeding me well 😩 I NEED MY FIX
6 3
Replying to Xinai Williams • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Someone said there will be no kiss scene at all in the drama, how true is this?
I think the rumors come from a livestream by LYN, but according to one of the commentors who watched it, it seemed like it was a joke. Seeing from the end credits, there will be at least one forehead kiss
1 1
Replying to Yodo • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
EP21 Teaser - https://wetv.vip/en/play/nwo9p9nml6dgm8l/w4101794pce-Teaser_EP21%3A_The_Prisoner_of_BeautyEP22 Teaser…
Not WS sending the poet off to another city 🤣🤣🤣
13 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Ok I'm loving these winter robes they're now wearing. Especially the turquoise one manman was wearing 😍
8 1
Replying to p8ndaa • May 18, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
worried we won’t get 2 eps per day this week 😭
Sameeeee plz. The 2 episodes are already barely survivable for me
6 0
Replying to Mstique • May 18, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I doubt he will cut her nose over the steamed wheat grains plot. I think she will do something a lot worst. But…
I feel like they might make it tamer by only having it be a scar or smth
2 0
Replying to aisa07 • May 17, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Does anyone that has read the novel knows what’s gonna be Xuan Lu/ Lady Yu Lou role? I see her as main character…
I heard they changed her role in the drama to the ex fiancé of WS’s late older brother
1 0
Replying to _A_ • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Where can I watch the next episode trailers?
the wetv tenecent website has it
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
There were so many funny moments in the new episodes. WS catching XQ's lie about the bamboo arm rest that she never even opened and then the pillow patterned with children. I love their arguments too and how WS admits he can't outwin her with words lol
6 0
Replying to Yii • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
bruh not another one 😭
I CAN'T DO THE WAIT AGAIN
0 0
Replying to Jiao Jiao • May 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
https://x.com/tonboriday/status/1922881063711387680what the hellplease release all episodes
bruh not another one 😭
3 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
The costumes are soooooooo gorgeous 🤩 It's making me so nostalgic as it reminds me a lot of the older historical dramas
15 1
Replying to Enigma05 • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
OK, I have a question. Who is the cousin and who is the character that plays the SFL? I thought they were one…
The cousin is someone Wei Shao's mother likes so she wants them to marry so she can keep the cousin by her side. There is a storyline with the cousin but it ends quickly. I don't remember her being much of an antagonist compared to the SFL. The SFL hasn't appeared yet, but she plays a bigger role if I remember right. She was Wei Shao's childhood sweetheart? or crush? This is all from the novel so they might have changed it in the show.
4 9
Replying to Vniverse • May 13, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Those wedding rituals were so intense. Not a single smile. Tragedy and revenge atmosphere. Was too silent. 🥶
And it was just XQ completeing all the rituals. He didn't even drink from the cup. I wonder if they are going to get a do over wedding lol
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 13, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
How to find a man as strong as a lynx in this world full of weasels
I thought it was so cute when he got her a lynx!
7 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 13, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
OMG OMG after waiting this long 😭 perfect timing for me to get over the ending of love in pavilion
5 0
