Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2024
Replying to Avradita Chakravarty • Oct 15, 2024
8.7 to 8.3 ??? Why did the ratings fall so much 🤔
Gotta wait for more episodes to release and then usually the ratings increase
8 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 15, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Maybe it’s just me, but with the focus on MRJH fist during the bite scene I thought he was going to punch her 💀 or maybe that was to show his restraint from taking advantage of her 😅😅
2 1
Replying to xiaolongbao • Oct 15, 2024
Guys I rewatched the trailers more closely and the ost mv and I am so scared that we are getting a sad ending…
I have a bad feeling from the OST that we’re getting a Romeo and Juliet ending. But trailers can be very misleading so who knows!
1 1
Replying to Zeng Xu Wang • Oct 15, 2024
Here I am again in the same indecisiveness as The Double. Thinking whether to continue watching while on-going…
Waiting for episodes of The Double was so painful. Looks like I haven’t learned from my past mistakes as I anxiously wait for the next episodes of this drama 😭
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 15, 2024
Luckily people seem to stand around in burning buildings waiting to catch her omg!🤔😅😂
It’s such a pretty shot tho with the fire surrounding them 🤭
1 0
Replying to marnie • Oct 15, 2024
I don't know if the drama will follow the novel closely but is the novel good?
I wouldn't say so. In the novel, the ML is a real scumbag and treats the FL like trash. He also does a lot of real questionable things to her. I heard the drama changed a lot from the novels and I like the changes so far
4 2
Replying to Editor • Oct 14, 2024
I have to study, I can't watch this just yet, around 2 more weeks and then I can relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sameee. Except I'm busy till thanksgiving and I don't think I can wait that long 😭
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 14, 2024
Finally it has arrived. But imma still wait for 10 eps & binge coz I know my favourite leads gonna slay & keep…
It's already happening to me. I hope I can have your strength to wait too 😭
1 1
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 14, 2024
Oh my god this is everything I could have hoped for. The first three episodes didn't bore me at all. I love how crazy LXY's character is and I love seeing WJY again after The Double. She does so well in a revenge storyline. The costuming is also so gorgeous. I'm already dying for more episodes 😭😭
13 0
Replying to Cdrama world • Oct 14, 2024
Guess the era of green forest male lead is over with all this sudden release of black flag or is it Red flag male…
First with Love of Nirvana and now this. Tho I have a feeling the ML here is gonna be the reddest of red flags 🚩
1 1
Replying to Ruby • Oct 13, 2024
Looks like Happy ending
I hope so but I heard they changed the script from the book
4 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Oct 12, 2024
If they cut his i swear i will cry like a newbornhttps://x.com/afterrnoont/status/1845114082577235990?s=61&t=Yrnxdn_o0bTsrl4_ZPwY7g
OH MY 🔥🔥🔥
0 0
Replying to Yii • Oct 9, 2024
Sad
If I remember right, she was poisoned and chose to end her life instead of suffering. The ML was on the way to save her but they passed by each other without noticing.
0 0
Replying to Yii • Oct 2, 2024
Sad
Oops I meant to reply to the other comment about Love of Nirvana. I know Snowy Night is definitely going to have a sad ending
0 2
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 28, 2024
I'm so happy JC finally reunited with her master, but I know it's not going to end well in the future 😭
0 0