K-Drama
Replying to SweetCat • Sep 5, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
bromace like weak hero, the untamed, school 2013
The book is a boys' love story; the TV adaptation is censored, so it's a bromance.
1 0
Replying to SweetCat • Sep 5, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
bromace like weak hero, the untamed, school 2013
The drama that made it to TV is a bromance; if it had been explicit, it wouldn’t have been the same actors playing the bromance—it would have been unknown actors with low salaries—and it wouldn’t have had the same budget, not to mention that anyone familiar with the story knows the government censored it.
1 0
Replying to SomePeopleSay • Sep 5, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Are we really collectively pretending this is a bromance? Be for real, no one looks at homie like these two look…
They’re probably playing it safe, trying to attract BL fans without taking any risks with conservative Korean society. It’s hard to imagine actors as famous as Song Kang and Lee Jun-young actually doing a BL.
6 0
Replying to assez • Aug 31, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
i am not sure about better _Actors_, i am sure about better _Scripts_ and i am sure the (mostly hetero) actors…
yes
1 0
Replying to assez • Aug 31, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
i am not sure about better _Actors_, i am sure about better _Scripts_ and i am sure the (mostly hetero) actors…
That could be true, too. In Thailand, there are already quite a few good actors involved in BL; in other countries, perhaps fewer.
3 3
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Aug 31, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I remember when *High School Frenemy*(gmmtv thai) the remake of the School2013(kdrama) was airing, and the discussions were the same. Some people said that many bromances seem even more intense than BL, because, for a variety of reasons, they’re usually portrayed by better actors. I think that makes some sense.
16 5
Replying to Private Notebook • Aug 31, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I don't even care if it's queerbaiting (as everyone says) cause I'm queer and completely baited.I'll be starting…
hahahahahahahahahahaha
3 0
Lily Alice • Aug 29, 2026
Article Top 12 Chinese dramas of 2026 so far
I'm always impressed by how handsome Zhang Linghe is
11 0
Replying to Ashborn • Jul 23, 2026
Title The East Palace
Is the romance between fml and ml or fml and someone else?
There isn't any romance
0 0
Replying to APbang • Jul 23, 2026
Title The East Palace
excuse me? where's the romance tag?
No, it's just a "bromance "
0 0
On The East Palace • Jul 22, 2026
Title The East Palace
It's very rare for me to finish an entire K-drama. Most of them are boring and drag on with those one-hour episodes, but this one, surprisingly, has really kept me hooked.
5 0
On The East Palace • Jul 22, 2026
Title The East Palace
The only criticism I have is that the villain keeps changing all the time, but aside from that, I'm really enjoying it. I always see people criticizing the actresses' performances, but this time there's nothing to criticize. The young actress delivers such a solid performance, and the cast is very charismatic. It's really good.
3 0
Replying to itsay • Jun 15, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
im gonna use "maybe because im not a gay man" as an answer to everything from now on, thank you 🙏
I’m glad I added words to your poor vocabulary.
0 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 11, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I don’t mind more contemplative stories I actually enjoy them but this one so far isn’t moving me much… maybe because I’m not a gay man.
0 3
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 11, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
I think the episode with the women in episode 3, and it really irritated me and I’m a woman myself. Even without the explicit violence like in the men’s episode, it bothered me more. It feels like words, those crawling, petty people, get under your skin even worse.
7 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Jun 11, 2026
Article 'Teach You a Lesson' Kim Mu Yeol admits childcare is harder than work
I’ve seen that “Korean John Cena” meme and now I can’t unsee it.
It's true they look alike, but this Korean actor is better.
3 2
taeriys • May 16, 2026
Review Veil of Shadows
i agree
0 0
Replying to RoRoow • May 6, 2026
Title Wu
I can ship a tree with a bicycle if I want to, there’s nothing wrong with that. There’s no law against it,…
exactly
0 0
j-_-jonquille • May 6, 2026
Review Pursuit of Jade
I found the story boring, I only watched it all because I liked the actors.
5 0
On Fate Chooses You • May 6, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
I feel lost in the timelines.
0 0
