K-Drama
Replying to Nora0809 • Sep 22, 2025
Title Khemjira
Am I the only one who's more captivated by the chemistry of the main couple? I mean, I like the second couple…
You were captured by the beauty of the actors because they don't act very well and the characters are boring, It's already in the middle of the story and keng's character only knows how to make the face of someone who's sniffed a stinky fart
11 0
Replying to Alexandr • Sep 21, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
Never liked this couple. Great needs a strong masculine partner at his side who can challenge him, not a lip-gloss…
hahahahahahahaha yes I think Thor is a good choice
1 3
On Love You Teacher • Sep 21, 2025
Title Love You Teacher
This GMMtv is a factory of bad scripts.
7 4
Replying to Colossal • Sep 18, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Who and how much do I have to pay to get this director and this cast to make more shows together? The grip this…
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
0 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Sep 16, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
This actor Peak reminds me of Dunk from GMMTV, but I'm only talking about his appearance because apparently he's a better actor.
8 4
On Love in the Moonlight • Sep 16, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
I liked it, but I think I'll feel sorry for the woman. I liked the actress; she didn't play a boring, hysterical character like they usually do with women in BLs.
11 0
lo_ve • Sep 15, 2025
Article 'Study Group' actress Han Ji Eun is under fire for alleged animal abuse
There are certain things that are impossible to understand in a society with high suicide rates.
13 1
Replying to zamperx • Sep 15, 2025
Title Khemjira
I have to ask what relationship? Nothing to be seen.
I think she/he made an ironic comment, “what relationship?” since none has developed so far, in the sense of dating.
0 0
On Khemjira • Sep 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
Here in my country, people keep discussing romantasy books, and the most famous one is ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas. I’m mentioning this because a lot of people complain that there’s too much romance and not enough fantasy... in Khemjira’s case it’s similar, but it’s the weird situation of a story that delivers neither romance nor horror it just drags on with pointless filler.
5 0
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Sep 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
So I'm watching a series called Khemjira where said Khemjira is cursed and will die soon if he doesn't undo the…
There is a lack of a sense of danger in this story.
4 0
Replying to zamperx • Sep 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
I have to ask what relationship? Nothing to be seen.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
2 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Cheng lei comes here to bite me
2 1
Replying to WomanWonderer89 • Sep 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
This isn't America. Pause the episode and come back if it's too long. I like that the episodes are typically long…
It's true, it's not America, but they use the word “ship,” which isn't Thai, and they use nicknames like First, Sea, FirstOne, Dunk, Great, which also aren't Thai words, so it's time to copy what matters, don't you think?
5 2
Replying to Pattylokey • Sep 10, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I'd say so far its not the best series. However since I started watching it, I will till the end. Fighting scenes…
I agree, but since it's a GMMTV series, we already know what they're going to deliver. It's always the same problems.
5 2
On Khemjira • Sep 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
They could copy certain things that work well in American series, such as fewer episodes and shorter episodes, to make it less tiring.
10 4
Replying to RoRoow • Sep 8, 2025
Title Khemjira
Poor guy must have fallen asleep watching that fifth episode.
okay, Mom
10 1
Replying to RoRoow • Sep 8, 2025
Title Khemjira
Poor guy must have fallen asleep watching that fifth episode.
whichever actor you mentioned, that last episode was very boring.
10 5
Lily Alice • Sep 8, 2025
Article Chinese actor Xu Kai denies gambling allegations in formal statement
So what? Is gambling prohibited in China?
0 3
Replying to luelily_97 • Sep 8, 2025
Person Prom Teepakron Kwanboon
I can’t get over his comments about peeping on children and women’s body parts. No matter where in the world…
I agree, there are a lot of problematic people at GMMTV.
6 0
On The Dark Dice • Sep 8, 2025
Title The Dark Dice
Is this prom the problematic one?
1 4
