K-Drama
On Shadow Love • Aug 27, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Cheng Lei looks gorgeous and hot in this
10 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
This actress is very good for action scenes
9 0
Replying to RoRoow • Aug 25, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I doubt there will be anything dark.
I hope so
1 0
Replying to cubsyhoney • Aug 25, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I'm watching it for Kay and the twins too!
kay is good actor, twins too
1 0
Lily Alice • Aug 25, 2025
Article Ro Woon, Shin Ye Eun, Park Seo Ham's Disney+ K-drama 'The Murky Stream' unveils teasers
I like Rowoon's acting
1 0
Replying to kiranokira • Aug 25, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Knowing how dark the novel gets, people calling this a "slapstick comedy" are in for a bit of a surprise.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I doubt there will be anything dark.
3 5
Replying to ella • Aug 25, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
"but they have no information to confirm that the audience prefers slapstick comedy to a more serious series"I…
People who say that actors don't need to act, I don't even waste my time. Because there's certainly a screw loose, it's like saying that water doesn't need to be wet.
3 2
Replying to ella • Aug 25, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
"but they have no information to confirm that the audience prefers slapstick comedy to a more serious series"I…
Gmmtv is a factory of shitty scripts, including the heart killers, which is very bad, plus the fact that joong and dunk can't act.
3 9
Replying to Little Daisy • Aug 24, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
I finished the novel and watched the show once again. And if we ignore stupid part with Emperor and Chu Zhao,…
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
0 0
Replying to Moonunit • Aug 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Two big companies, with a hugh loved audiens, who can't wait for their work to be released. Including a big group…
good bye
1 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Apparently Marvel (disney) and gmmtv have something in common
9 2
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I've noticed that the Bls are doing a kind of script that I don't like as much as Sarin's Bl with Sapol. The main couple already spends almost 100% of their time together in the first episode...., there's no longer any expectation to hope that the couple will stay together, plus the fact that the ship is fixed and everyone knows how it ends.
4 0
Replying to Neverland • Aug 24, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Many people complain that this is not LEGEND of Female General, and I agree with that. The main focus wasn't indeed…
Much of the frustration is this title and what it implies
2 1
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Does anyone like Prem's performance? He only has one expression, he's up against Dunk for worst actor.
8 6
Replying to Dianmu • Aug 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
can't gmmtv really give us what we want 😂 the other vampire show was goofy light comedy we want something different…
The day gmmtv gives us what we want is the day I'll be a millionaire, there must be some delusional people in that company ... and that BL of the dentist with the great actor Mark, just by looking at the trailer I already knew it would be a failure, only they don't know that
5 1
Replying to Luciana • Aug 23, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Why so many rapes? No for me. Just no.
no for me too
5 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 23, 2025
Title ABO Desire
The crimes have already begun Dropped
5 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Aug 20, 2025
Title Only You
Stans are gonna stan. I'd give it a 6, but that's me being gracious.
An uninspired story, but the bodyguard cliché is always good.
1 1
Replying to Aizen • Aug 17, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
What are you taking about it's superb and awesome drama and in my opinion it's one of the best chinese drama this…
I'll say it again, I certainly don't like it.
2 0
Replying to Nat116 • Aug 17, 2025
Article 'Legend of the Female General' among Top 5 C-dramas on air in China
for you.
Are you going to cry?
8 1
