K-Drama
Replying to Babymochi • Oct 4, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Players gonna play, haters gonna hateLive a life, man, good luck (bounprem)I really enjoyed this series guys,…
this main couple is a snooze
2 0
On My Secret Vampire • Oct 3, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
cute....i am in love with this
3 0
Replying to WilaFox • Oct 3, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
people who don't like it and say it's bad because of what characters did and do... Did you also hate Kinnporsche,…
The Vegas and Pete part isn't very good, mainly because Build can not act, and proved to be a terrible person after BL ended.
6 1
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 1, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
I'm really hooked on this one this soap-opera style. I think it would work really well in a lot of BLs. I like these side characters the good ones, the bad ones, and the downright evil.
6 0
On The Murky Stream • Oct 1, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
I liked this one, and I'm a picky person. For me, many series are slow and drawn out, but I didn't find this one to be.
13 0
Replying to Niki • Sep 30, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
I really missed a show like this. Just real men, not plastic dolls or mannequins full of botox. They’re super…
I can't believe I didn't write that myself. I feel like framing your opinion and hanging it on the wall hahahahahaha
7 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Sep 30, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
anyone find Sasin annoying and he constantly overreacts and crosses boundaries for no reason ?
yes ...
0 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Sep 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
does anyone else find Namping's face is very similar to Build Jakapanand firstone like mix who in turn looks like…
FirstOne and Mix ....yes
4 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Sep 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
does anyone else find Namping's face is very similar to Build Jakapanand firstone like mix who in turn looks like…
In my opinion, it looks more like Cooeheart.
6 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Sep 26, 2025
Title That Summer
1. JoJo is really good with direction. There are a lot of weaknesses in this drama , specially certain actors…
It's pretty clear by now that GMMTV doesn't really care about acting any actor who can actually act there is just our luck.
1 1
Replying to leo • Sep 25, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
good thing no one cares about your opinion ❤️
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, good.
0 0
On My Secret Vampire • Sep 25, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
I could watch more episodes, and longer episodes, without any problems.
6 1
Replying to RoRoow • Sep 25, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
hahahahahahahaha yes I think Thor is a good choice
the other day I saw a photo of him and thought about it.
1 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Sep 24, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
I'm really enjoying this one, nice couple, good supporting characters.
8 0
On Blue Boys Part 2 • Sep 23, 2025
Title Blue Boys Part 2
No new Bl from this company? I haven't seen it in a while.
0 0
On Bad Guy • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bad Guy
No new Bl from this company? I haven't seen it in a while.
0 0
On Seoul Blues • Sep 23, 2025
Title Seoul Blues
No new Bl from this company? I haven't seen it in a while.
0 0
On Seoul Blues: Uncut Version • Sep 23, 2025
Title Seoul Blues: Uncut Version
No new Bl from this company? I haven't seen it in a while.
0 0
On Blue Boys • Sep 23, 2025
Title Blue Boys
No new Bl from this company? I haven't seen it in a while.
1 1
Replying to Lailai • Sep 23, 2025
Review Khemjira
If I were you I'd give this series a rewatch after it's fully out.It's alright if it isn't your cup of tea , but…
"it's a breath of fresh air" is the most horrible expression that people insist on using on this site.
7 1
