Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 6, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2024
Replying to umasou007 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Khemjira
i've been seeing some jealous keng clips after ep 5 aired. always salty when someone mentions any name related…
Poor guy must have fallen asleep watching that fifth episode.
9 7
Replying to Ryohk • Sep 8, 2025
Watching paint dry is more exciting than this couple, another boring and unfunny series from GMMTV.
It's not exactly big news, hahaha. I only liked Last Twilight from that company, complicated...
2 0
Replying to Lilithh- • Sep 8, 2025
Idk what it is but something about Gawins Facial expressions reminds me of Bella from Twilight 😭
hahahahahagagahagagagagagaghahahaha
0 0
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
Congratulations to Keng Namping you finally made me continue a domundi show after ep 3.
I don't disagree with you but I rarely make it past 3 episodes of gmmtv
1 0
Replying to Ahgaseforever • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
Yall how scary is this from 1-10
0 But I've always liked horror movies, many of which are much more disturbing
4 1
On Khemjira • Sep 7, 2025
Title Khemjira
The last episode was filler and I put it on 2x to finish it soon. It only served to give Tle more screen time.
8 0
Replying to amyaims4 • Sep 7, 2025
whats the issue of wanting to touch upon “age regresion” there is no mental health disorder being better than…
Why do you think so many people didn't like this script just use your brain
7 1
Replying to rrrrrrrrr • Sep 6, 2025
then why comment in the first place have some respect for the cast
Just because I said I don't like this couple, am I being disrespectful? And am I obliged to like it by any chance?
7 1
Replying to TNSxx • Sep 2, 2025
Whats he whole point of following someone if you are not like that person?
Exactly, his fans must think that everyone is as alienated as they are because why would I follow someone I don't like? It doesn't make any sense. It would be more honest to say that you don't care about his political and ideological positions
4 1
Replying to Cookies • Sep 2, 2025
Very disappointed by the main couple. They lack chemistry, which is surprising because the actors are so good…
I agree with you, but I think it's because Gmmtv thinks that the audience is childish, so the protagonist is a slapstick comedian who should ideally be like the Barcode character.
6 2
Replying to Inusike • Aug 31, 2025
With all the money gmmtv is making selling ships and mascots, they could not hire a decent fight choreographer…
It's a shame to think that DMD, which probably has no more money than GMMtv, is doing a much better job on Khemjira and TNP.
9 2
On Whale Store xoxo • Aug 31, 2025
Sometimes I think that gmmtv is a jail in Thailand, it's not possible to have so many rotten people in one place.
16 0
Replying to NLE • Aug 31, 2025
Just finished episode 2 and honestly I’m disappointed with the fighting scenes. I feel bad saying this, but…
They shouldn't hire fight choreographers or stuntmen
1 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 31, 2025
The fight scenes are ridiculous, I pretended not to see them, but I'm enjoying the secondary characters more. The main couple hasn't shown their true colors yet, in my opinion.
7 0
Replying to Call me Daddy • Aug 29, 2025
Title Reset
I avoided this drama coz i might not like this drama even though i did like pond in forever you. But today had…
hahahahahaahahaha
1 0
Replying to tregetours • Aug 28, 2025
This is not my usual kind of show at all but I have to watch because BounPrem are my ride or die... Not gonna…
I don't like comedy either, but I'll try to watch it for now
5 1
Replying to baylyn • Aug 27, 2025
i'm on episode 6 and having such a hard time continuing this drama. maybe my expectations were too high? but i…
I thought it was average and overrated
8 1
Replying to tlvvsu • Aug 27, 2025
Title My Ambulance
sky’s acting is hilarious here. although he’s overreacting most of the times bc that’s the way his character…
I watched Sky with Nani in high school frenemy he's really good
0 0