Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 6, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2024
On Khemjira • Aug 16, 2025
Title Khemjira
This is much better than the "next prince of snooze".
14 1
Replying to WM • Aug 15, 2025
For better or worse, in the history (?) of C-Dramas, there was no situation when the FL is more powerful/more…
I agree with you
0 0
Replying to Strawberryofwonder • Aug 15, 2025
Exactly! I felt the same. His acting here was so stiff, it made the romance and emotional scenes fall flat. There…
The way he finds out is very anticlimactic (brothel) hahahahahaha
1 2
Strawberryofwonder • Aug 15, 2025
I agree with you. I thought Iceberg's performance was very poor. I didn't like it. I thought the performances and subplots in the Chinese drama (Who Rules the World) were much better.
2 4
Replying to Vermouth • Aug 15, 2025
Who is stronger and more accomplished, General Feihong or General Fengyun?
Most C-dramas, probably because of the dictatorial Chinese government, are all very similar you think the woman is going to be a badass, but in the end she just becomes a housewife and gets saved by the male lead multiple times.
4 0
Replying to GaoYangYang • Aug 15, 2025
Then I’ll be happy to see her volunteering in the army’s cooking sector once she’s back in service—though…
Because this cooking story isn't interesting, I wanted to see her getting revenge on her brother. And other bandits.
0 0
Replying to seynnieee • Aug 15, 2025
We need to remember—He Yan is a woman. One day, she might bear children and live a life beyond the battlefield.…
In fact, all Cdramas are the same: the Chinese government won't let artists make something like Korean weak hero or tarantino's bride.
1 0
Replying to Eleison • Aug 15, 2025
Then try He Who Rules The World. :)
I watched this one and thought it was better, especially the parallel plots, supporting characters, I forgot the word now, the stories that aren't the main ones.
1 1
Replying to RheaLee • Aug 14, 2025
For some reason, when ML is not around, FL is capable of doing almost everything by herself. But somehow, when…
I AGREE
4 0
Replying to lapetitefiaa • Aug 14, 2025
The noodles scene gave trolls a chance to showcase their talent in making a fuss out of small matters, and I say…
Have you noticed that what you have most are uninteresting plots rather than her actually being a general? Maybe that answers your question.
8 1
Replying to GaoYangYang • Aug 14, 2025
Guys/ladies– just some quick survey.Suppose, you love someone and want to impress your love interest. Which…
This scene of the person cooking (even though she doesn't know how to do it) only serves as slapstick comedy, repeated to exhaustion and without any humor.
8 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Aug 14, 2025
She is doing that because she WANTS to not because she is forced to. Isn't it that whole point!?? THE FREEDOM…
I am the consumer, it has to please me, and this plot is boring.
1 1
Replying to wuyuetian • Aug 14, 2025
Because she wants to. And idk maybe because all the men in her family tried to kill her? Also sowing and cooking…
It may not be illogical, but it's boring. We want women kicking ass, not cooking for men.
0 1
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Aug 5, 2025
naa thats a mess of a story
It would be cool to have a BL with fae, too bad it's more of a Western trend
0 1