K-Drama
Replying to RoRoow • Oct 25, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
This Sunday marks the premiere of another BL series by him, featuring the couple from Only Boo, Head 2 Head.
unfortunately, no
1 0
Replying to zamperx • Oct 24, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
So little romance is the biggest minus of this series.
I think there are some characters with a lot of screen time who aren't very interesting.
0 0
Replying to Lexes99 • Oct 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
These are either just as bad or worse:1. Enchante, 2. Sweet Tooth Good Dentist. 3. Hidden Agenda 4. Star and Sky:…
yes, i agree hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
0 0
Replying to turno • Oct 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
p'new needs to stop directing for a while
hahahahahaha
0 0
Replying to turno • Oct 24, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
p'new needs to stop directing for a while
This Sunday marks the premiere of another BL series by him, featuring the couple from Only Boo, Head 2 Head.
1 3
Replying to TNSxx • Oct 23, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Lets play a little game. I dare you to mention a show thats worse than this show. Pretty sure that show doesn't…
Ossans Love
8 1
Replying to Sapphicace • Oct 23, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Okay, so I tried watching this cause I like vampires but it seems that my GMMTV allergy is still going strong.…
I agree
0 0
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Oct 20, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: Not My Father!
2025 and I still don't know how he's an actor...
hauhauhauahauhauhhahauhahua
2 0
On MuTeLuv: Not My Father! • Oct 16, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: Not My Father!
I liked all the actors, except Prem, who always gives a weak performance.
7 3
Replying to zamperx • Oct 12, 2025
Title Khemjira
To me this is full of filler and I watch this double speed and still have to fast forward. I actually want to…
Hahahahahaha
1 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 12, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
very handsome the men
8 0
Replying to Bo_Paw • Oct 11, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
I am a bit late to it, but is this a remade Kinnporsche?
no ..
1 0
On My Secret Vampire • Oct 9, 2025
Title My Secret Vampire
i loved
3 0
Replying to nama2sama • Oct 9, 2025
Title The Spirealm
Some people can't bear it's high rating , there was a post on twitter that showed that this and untamed are the…
I am against censorship, but what can I do? As long as this Chinese government remains in power, change is unlikely.
0 0
Replying to Nabi • Oct 5, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Why Pheem had to force kiss Than like thats literally assault and I really dont know why screenwriter keep doing…
The kinnporshe with a very similar scene
0 0
Replying to MochisFilms • Oct 5, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
well pheem does say “the engine hasn’t started” and also “got anything to help with it” so idk if we…
The BL screenwriter insists on certain BL clichés, like the top/bottom dynamic, nonsensical scenes with people suddenly having a fever in the middle of the street, and they don't care to understand the effects of that drug. I wasn't born watching BL, I watched a lot more heterosexual series and others nothing to do with BL , and I know the different treatment they get. They really think that those who watch BL are some kind of idiots.
1 1
On Khemjira • Oct 5, 2025
Title Khemjira
Hallelujah, brother... the protagonist doing something worthwhile.
0 0
Replying to NLE • Oct 5, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Can you tell me which timestamp you’re referring to? I thought he was drugged, so he wasn’t himself.
Because you didn’t understand what I meant I was talking about the writers of all BLs who include this kind of scene. I wasn’t talking only about this specific BL, the Dao's character, or Offroad' s character I meant it in general about those who write the stories, that’s why I mentioned stereotypes and clichés.
11 0
Replying to 2panagiota • Oct 4, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
about Prem s kissing scenes👎reminds me Phuwin ( poor ( goodkisser) Pond ) (We Are )
hahahahahahahahahaha
1 0
Replying to NLE • Oct 4, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Can you tell me which timestamp you’re referring to? I thought he was drugged, so he wasn’t himself.
I was just thinking about that scene now, and I think they keep using this kind of scene for two reasons: to romanticize something I can’t really understand... and the other reason is to give an excuse for why that person is homosexual and acts like one, instead of being like most of the heterosexual population. In other words, it’s as if the writer wants to say, “he kissed another man because he was high” or “he had sex with another man because he was drunk.” These are clichés stereotypes that still linger in Boys Love stories.
12 4
