Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 24, 2024
On Against the Current • 3 days ago
Who's with me? 🥰
Sure, there are plenty of ups and downs, but their real-life struggles are so realistic.
It’s such a cozy, healing show where we get to grow right along with the characters every episode.
16 0
On Shadow Punisher • 4 days ago
You know actually I am quite jealous with Li Si, his outfit is so beautiful that I as a woman wants to wear it too 🤧🤧
10 0
On Pull Strings • 6 days ago
Title Pull Strings
Because English is not my native, all this time I thought "Pull String" is just literally pull the string. I don't know that it is ability to manipulate the situation behind the scene. Then that makes sense now.
1 4
Replying to Adsh • 16 days ago
I'm so ready for the bride stealing!!!! 😭 😭
me too 🤜🤛
3 1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
In my opinion, this drama is such a heartwarming and healing one. The point is to be alive, if you are alive, you can still see a light no matter what.
24 3
On Blossom through the Cloud • 26 days ago
Such a comfort drama. no big conflict and major villain. I like it when a rich fams with big company like them not force their children into political marriage or oppose their children choice.
9 0
Replying to Bluerinez • Sep 5, 2026
no official platform to watch. i know where to download this but in Indonesia sub only.
batch moe cuma s1 yg komplit, s2 s3 di midori dorama tp web nya dah mati,
0 0
On Pull Strings • Sep 3, 2026
Title Pull Strings Spoiler
Expect comedy but got tragedy.
Where did my easy going dramas gone?
I know donghua adaptation still ongoing but why it's ended here. At least make them together bruhhh
6 0
Replying to Siam Stark • Aug 28, 2026
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
hearing lots that ended in cliffhanger.can any one spoil me please,what kind of cliffhanger and ML ,FL ended together…
there barely romance here. it's ended cliffhanger because they erased ML existence from everyone memory (like what happened to spiderman) and there is more conspiracy with Astronomy leader and I hear they plan to make second season.
5 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 26, 2026
Title Pull Strings
my my my i need more drama like this. so freaking funny. any recommendation?
3 3
On Kenzo Kitakata: Suikoden • Jul 24, 2026
So this adaptation settting is based on Song Dynasty China?
Hmm IDK, but it's feels weird seeing song Dynasty attires but with Japanese language.
And cinematography or should I say camera work and editing feels like old CDrama directing.
1 0
Replying to anumjohol • Jul 18, 2026
Just finished marathon watching the series. Its good becoz only 8 episodes. Compact and not dragging. I do hope…
It's more like an action fantasy.
But It's good and I do hope they at least holding hand, and I need to know why he still tied to the palace, more to reveal hope Netflix make S2 🥺
2 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Jul 18, 2026
As someone who is a fan of "Constantine", "Silent Hill" and "Stranger Things", imagine…
Agree!!!
I am a fan of Constantine too especially a movie version.
Me too need S2 🥺
2 1