Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 24, 2024
On The East Palace • Jul 18, 2026
You guys who watched Constantine, I dare to say that he is Constantine from Eastern. The soul world is remind me of Constantine. It's my favorite genre and so gooood story. I need season 2 where they traveling across the country and solving supernatural cases together.
6 5
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 11, 2026
So, The9 member Xie Keyin also known as Chloe Xie ( Shaking ) character role was revealed in Episode 17 and 18.…
is she a real good friend or not?
just curious, is she related to lin or wang fa cases
0 1
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 9, 2026
Yes, she's her
spoiler please, is she the same person that led to jie sen suicide?
0 0
On Road to Success • Jul 9, 2026
anyone notice second account QQ lin wanxing?
is that the same profile pic as spade queen that wang fa investigate?
5 3
Replying to zhixin • Jul 6, 2026
definitely not
can you explain a little. I am curious how can wang fa suspect lin wanxin to begin with?
0 8
Replying to Dream Girl • Jul 6, 2026
ok Fu Xin Shu and Wen Cheng Ye is like ML and FL of those abusive dramas where ML (Wen Cheng Ye) is ruthless,…
this, and whenever they on screen it just gives a BL series vibes that it's doesn't feel right to me cause they are still minor.
3 1
On Road to Success • Jul 6, 2026
As a teacher, it is very refreshing to see them have a high enthusiasm for learning that my students don't have no matter how hard we motivated them
11 0
On Long Ye Qu • Jul 5, 2026
Title Long Ye Qu
Is there a change to release this.
Deng Lun ia active again but don't know if he active in Mainland or International
1 0
On The Tang Mist • Jun 5, 2026
i like it for the creepy and horror.
case no 2 is so good, it's not that complicated and i like it also i don't balme it if it predictable story or not because it has impact and beautifully portrayed. So good that it's also sad.
0 0
Replying to Tiffany • Mar 31, 2026
Title Rebirth
I love the gif in your pp it's so cool can I ask you which drama and actor it is ?
Liu Yun Rui (Blossom) same director as Pursuit of Jade
5 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 31, 2026
After a long time not watching k drama I decided to watch this but OMG my April is on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 for all this upcoming dramas.
After watching Pursuit of Jade starting Love Beyond the Grave, Veil of Shadow, Rebirth and don't mention Perfect Crown.
All of them serving visual and god level cinematography my eyes blessed.
I need to keep myself healthy so I can enjoy all this good entertainment.
10 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 31, 2026
OMG my April is on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 for all this upcoming dramas.
After watching Pursuit of Jade starting Love Beyond the Grave and now Veil of Shadow, and don't mention Rebirth & Perfect Crown.
All of them serving visual and god level cinematography my eyes blessed.
I need to keep myself healthy so I can enjoy all this good entertainment.
16 0
On Rebirth • Mar 31, 2026
Title Rebirth
Yessss Yessss Yessss
But OMG my April is on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 for all this upcoming dramas.
After watching Pursuit of Jade starting Love Beyond the Grave and now Veil of Shadow, and don't mention Rebirth & Perfect Crown.
All of them serving visual and god level cinematography my eyes blessed.
I need to keep myself healthy so I can enjoy all this good entertainment.
7 3
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 31, 2026
Yessss Yessss the waiting is over.
But OMG my April is on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 for all this upcoming dramas.
After watching Pursuit of Jade starting Love Beyond the Grave and now Veil of Shadow, and don't mention Rebirth & Perfect Crown.
All of them serving visual and god level cinematography my eyes blessed.
I need to keep myself healthy so I can enjoy all this good entertainment.
3 0
Replying to I_M • Mar 29, 2026
Does anybody have an idea where to watch this?
no official platform to watch. i know where to download this but in Indonesia sub only.
0 2