Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: escaping reality
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2024
On Trigger • Jul 27, 2025
Title Trigger
ohh waw nice ratings I didn't expected that
0 0
Replying to hamendofoctober • Jul 21, 2025
You’re so senseless
not all die heart fans are rude and start going personal so don't use that excuse . liking celebrity doesn't give you ticket to be rude with anyone who doesn't agree with you.
1 2
Replying to hamendofoctober • Jul 21, 2025
You’re so senseless
doing personal comment on me just for some celebrity who doesn't even know your existence lol . I'm just putting my opinion there is no need to calling me names for that
0 5
On Good Boy • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
i dropped this one at ep 8 as I got frustrated but i think I'll resume as someone said bromance is good in later eps
5 1
Replying to PrincessRapunzel • Jul 21, 2025
sameI just can't get myself to watch ep 3
yes cast was the reason i watched it upto 5th ep. I like all of them main leads and side characters . it's a shame . such a wasted potential
2 1
Replying to PrincessRapunzel • Jul 21, 2025
sameI just can't get myself to watch ep 3
when watching drama seems like chore it's the sign to drop it 😂
5 3
On Live Surgery Room • Jul 18, 2025
the reason I love medical dramas is i really love to watch actual surgery scenes like dr romantic and I was hoping for the same here but unfortunately they blurred all such scenes
0 1
On Law and the City • Jul 13, 2025
well I like law dramas with strong cases but from poster and everything I knew this will be focusing much more on lawyers daily life like friendship, romance than cases similar to hopsply. there also they don't focus much on surgery so come here if you want to watch slice of life kinda healing drama don't have other expectations otherwise you'll be disappointed
0 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jul 11, 2025
Title S Line
OFC the FLs dad was a cheater of course it was with someone known to the wife, crazy how the student had 1 but…
please Mark it spoiler
4 0
On Joy of Life • Jul 5, 2025
Title Joy of Life
THIS IS SOO GOOD im glad they didn't focus much on romance and evil stepmom kinda family drama
2 0
On Destined • Jul 1, 2025
Title Destined
finally a drama where there is no communication problem a very very green flag in laws and husband plus no annoying fl . they showed what a healthy married couple look like.
10 0