News
Replying to sia24 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Blossom
haha we met again. did you started watching it
finished 1st episode of bloosom of adversity it's quite good but is it heavy on love triangle
1 1
Replying to sia24 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Blossom
haha we met again. did you started watching it
ohh okayy
0 2
Replying to sia24 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Blossom
haha we met again. did you started watching it
yeh I'll check it out how's love between fairy and devil have you watched it
1 4
Replying to sia24 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Blossom
haha we met again. did you started watching it
ohh
1 6
Replying to Adri • Jun 27, 2025
Title Blossom
I've been seeing so many edits of this drama, is this my sign to watch it?
haha we met again. did you started watching it
1 8
Replying to Adri • Jun 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I started yesterday, I think it's pretty good so far and I like it!
yeh i binged it watched some middle episodes in 2x 😅
1 1
Replying to Adri • Jun 26, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I started yesterday, I think it's pretty good so far and I like it!
it is a good drama I was hooked after 2 episodes it does get little draggy in middle but overall it's a good drama 8/10 from my perspective
1 3
Replying to Adri • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I started yesterday, I think it's pretty good so far and I like it!
ohh thank you! I'll definitely give it a shot
2 4
Replying to Adri • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I started yesterday, I think it's pretty good so far and I like it!
is it heavy on political side
1 6
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
well I've never watched historical cdrama that's why I'm bit hesitant but maybe I'll start this one because I don't have much to watch plus ratings seems high
1 8
On Salon De Holmes • Jun 25, 2025
Title Salon De Holmes
why nobody is talking about this it is soo good😭
5 4
On Law and the City • Jun 25, 2025
Title Law and the City
what's with the pregnant female lead tag
1 1
Replying to Sweet Hearty • Jun 24, 2025
Title Head over Heels
real, every time I see him it always reminds me of Anus Abahaha
he'll play multiple characters but will always be remembered as anus 😂
0 1
On Head over Heels • Jun 24, 2025
Title Head over Heels
ohh anus is here
5 5
On Nine Puzzles • Jun 23, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
such a waste of talented actors. it was not good nor bad just okayish
1 0
On Better Days • Jun 23, 2025
Title Better Days
it was hard to watch but what a masterpiece 🤌🏻
6 0
On Reborn • Jun 23, 2025
Title Reborn
just finished 1st episode and sigh her mother is so toxic i just can't stand her
1 1
On Lee Sun Kyun • Jun 23, 2025
Person Lee Sun Kyun
loved his voice
13 0
Replying to JordanHarrison • Jun 23, 2025
Title Good Boy
jong hyeon and dong ju would be good friends, im tired of this love rival trope.
exactly would love seeing their friendship more than romantic angle between fl nd ml
5 0
On I Kill U • Jun 22, 2025
Title I Kill U
miniseries!! so please give all episodes at once 🙇🏻
1 0
