Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: escaping reality
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2024
On The Winning Try • Aug 2, 2025
my fav yoon kye sang finally here after waiting . well i mainly started watching for him without any expectations but surprisingly this drama is good i like everyone except that annoying captain i just cant stand him hope he'll have character development in coming episodes
1 0
On Rookie Cops • Jul 30, 2025
Title Rookie Cops
i was avoiding this drama because of ratings and now I regret avoiding it this is such a good drama also i loved sobin here such a good actress whereas ML was pretty bland
3 1
On Trigger • Jul 28, 2025
Title Trigger
moon beaks stylist did a good job
9 0
On Kim Nam Gil • Jul 28, 2025
Person Kim Nam Gil
he is master at playing emotionaly complex characters my man acts through his eyes you can see the depth. what an actor 🤌🏻
14 0
On Law and the City • Jul 28, 2025
everything is pretty bland except supporting characters specially moung jung her character is good it has layers and haye young is amazing at portraying it. such a good actress.
1 0
Replying to sia24 • Jul 28, 2025
Title Trigger
superb acting ,great camerawork, very good direction everything is good problem is I found writing very weak towards…
and yes I loved the villian what a good actor.
1 0
On Trigger • Jul 28, 2025
Title Trigger
superb acting ,great camerawork, very good direction everything is good problem is I found writing very weak towards end. I was very pumped up and excited after First ep but twords end I was watching for the sake of completing drama. overall it's a decent drama could have been more better. it had that potential.
4 1
On Trigger • Jul 27, 2025
Title Trigger
cast is really good my fav ahjussis are here
1 0
Replying to Trigger • Jul 27, 2025
Title Trigger
Replying to deleted comment
exactly that was i thinking lol
1 0