Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2025
Replying to Daldajang • Jun 22, 2026
It is my belief that Seori is both a reincarnation of Kang Shim and a soul-swapper as well.
I want to think that too but Seori feels so detached whenever she talks about Kang Shim, while Se Gye sounds like he's talking about himself, as if he actually remembers everything that happened between them afterward
2 0
Replying to ris • Jun 21, 2026
I was enjoying that drama a lot but what do you mean he's embarassed of her?
when did he say that? I think I missed it

but tbh her behaviour was embarrassing
1 1
Replying to Nabi85 • Jun 21, 2026
Please don't drop it!! Why would you do that? I don't know what was your problem with it but it worth to watch…
yeah ep 11-14 were meh. I skip watched it
1 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 21, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
So Cha Se Gye is the reincarnation of the Grand Prince but Kang Shim and Seori just share the same face with different souls?

Then the Grand Prince ended up with Kang Shim even though he had been in love with Seori the whole time and Seori treated the Grand Prince like some random guy, even though she was in love with Grand Prince and he's literally Cha Se gye's past self anyway😭

They could've just made Seori the reincarnation of Kang Shim
10 2
Replying to dramaguzzler • Jun 21, 2026
They keep showing segye's past life with seori. But she doesn't recognize him. Is it bc of his very concealing…
It's bcz of the mask
2 1
Replying to Never-Ending Summer • Jun 18, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
He's not her brother. He's not her family member. Pls you are reacting like they're twins or something
7 0
Replying to Noy • Jun 18, 2026
This kind of annoys me because in the novel he never does that. He asked her to be his girlfriend and he was patient…
No bro, why should he always be the patient one when she played him? I think him being a little mean at times actually makes the relationship feel more balanced. Otherwise, people will just end up blaming the FL because the ML is portrayed as endlessly considerate.
5 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 17, 2026
Prince Li might be the character I dislike the most but I don't like Ye Li's reasons for hating him. It would've felt more believable if she resented him for breaking off the engagement. The attack had nothing to do with him and he was just an orphaned child at the time. His survival mattered too. I don't see how she could hold that against him
1 5
Replying to tan • Jun 17, 2026
The excessive use of red makes the drama feel artificial. There's a difference between using a color as part of…
Because it's still a world where humans live, not a cartoon
0 1
Replying to tan • Jun 17, 2026
The excessive use of red makes the drama feel artificial. There's a difference between using a color as part of…
At first u know the difference between real world and believable world
0 1
Replying to jawshie • Jun 4, 2026
people nitpicking the dumbest things like “too much red” like what..??😭😭
The excessive use of red makes the drama feel artificial. There's a difference between using a color as part of a visual theme and saturating almost every frame with it. It starts to feel forced rather than intentional.
It lacks a human touch and ends up feeling more focused on style and aesthetics than creating a believable world.
19 8
Replying to ziihaan • Jun 2, 2026
depends on how actors play the role and make it more appealing
I feel like rom-coms depend mostly on the actors but with this trope, the story itself has to be unique to stand out
0 1
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
I thought we had left these kinds of plots to vertical dramas. They’ll just make it politics focused and fans will say it's for insightful audience, when at its core it’s the most basic short drama storyline
9 5
Replying to 16119092 • May 31, 2026
Sometimes Seori’s tone and body language make her seem like a grandma. I know she’s from the past but she…
This isn’t new. Lim Ji yeon, no matter how good she was in The Glory, was really bad in her rom-com with LJJ. She had the same grumpy expression throughout the entire show.

In this drama, she is good but I also agree with your point. I know many people have noticed it but they won’t say it and instead make excuses for that kind of acting
14 1
On Filing for Love • May 19, 2026
This might not be for me. I haven’t watched many episodes but the comments about both leads having multiple exes and the comedy fading already put me off. I was already turned off by the SFL being desperate for a married man. Dropping this
6 2
Replying to sincerely me • May 15, 2026
im pretty sure the only SOMEWHAT happy ending (but this is HIGHLY debatable) is when life gives you tangerines
That felt more like a bittersweet ending. Now I’m worried about PC’s ending too. If it ends on a sad note, it’ll feel forced and the rewatch value will definitely decrease
1 0
On Perfect Crown • May 15, 2026
Before this drama ends, I wanted to ask, has any drama of IU ever had a happy ending?😭
3 4
Replying to tan • May 13, 2026
Title Love for You
Huh? ML has a sex partner here?
Is the ex girlfriend part necessary to the plot? Are they actually keeping her character in the drama as his ex? I kind of wish they had changed or revised that part.
0 1
Replying to N_S • May 12, 2026
Title Love for You
According to novel, there were a lot of intimate scenes between chen yi and tuli(chen yi's gf/seggs partner) and…
Huh? ML has a sex partner here?
0 3