Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2025
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Ngl with Qimin gone, the thrilling aspect is gone too. I really liked that contrast going from the fluffy romance of the main leads to the suspenseful vibe of QM and qq and comedy done by others. This show served everything
7 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Two kinds of viewers are really infuriating😭 One is those who can’t tell the difference between their favorite actor and the character. The other is those who think a character deserves special treatment because of their gender. Either they defend everything just because it’s done by a man or they get upset whenever a female character is criticized and call it misogyny.
26 7
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Mar 15, 2026
It’s a testament to TXW and ZLH’s chemistry and how well they work together that so many are upset that the…
But it’s sad to see that people aren’t enjoying the TXW focused episodes.
10 6
Replying to tan • Mar 15, 2026
You have to accept that it’s part of the story. The main leads were together for 15 episodes. The second couple…
But they have to fill the episodes where the main leads are apart with something, right? So if the main leads aren’t there, obviously the second-in-line characters will appear. They’re also showing a lot of the FL. Her growth is important to the story.
And I don’t know why ZLH always has less screentime in his dramas
10 0
Replying to P28 • Mar 15, 2026
There is a huge discussion on twitter where people are complaining about unnecessary second leads scenes and most…
You have to accept that it’s part of the story. The main leads were together for 15 episodes. The second couple was introduced after episode 10 and they’ve only had more scenes for the past three episodes. When the main couple meets again, they’ll obviously have more scenes again
25 3
Replying to Tsukiko • Mar 15, 2026
And he got burned? Maybe.
I thought that too lol. But if someone gets burned, wouldn’t their hair burn as well instead of turning grey?
0 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
Can they just make Qimin cheat or slap Qianqian or something already?😣 Those are two things I can never look past. One moment I’m hating him for obvious reasons, then from all the spoilers I’ve seen, I start feeling a little bad for him too. On top of that, they cast two actors with such good chemistry. I’m so conflicted right now. I feel like a sicko😭
18 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
When Qimin didn’t kill Son Yang’s mother and the man who harassed Qianqian, I thought he might get some character development. But after that, he started killing random innocent people😭 I guess there’s no turning back for him now and he’s going to have a tragic ending. It’s quite sad because his whole life was tragic too but his ending is something his own actions brought upon himself
Still feel bad because they would’ve been a HOT ship and a cute family if they had toned down his character
16 0
Replying to Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Come on if both were drugged, how is it rape? We shouldn’t use that term carelessly, even if he’s not a likeable character
6 0
Replying to Earthstare • Mar 8, 2026
Title Shine on Me
weird,cause he specified he will only love her and wait for her,Its not unrealistic,there are men who love like…
What bias would I have before even watching? You’re just saying whatever comes to ur mind now
2 0
Replying to Earthstare • Mar 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me
weird,cause he specified he will only love her and wait for her,Its not unrealistic,there are men who love like…
I never said it was unrealistic. Sure, there are simps like that out there but simps are never a green flag for me.
“Watch without hate”? I hated it after watching. You can’t just digest the fact that they might not like your favorite drama
3 2
On Our Universe • Mar 4, 2026
Title Our Universe
I probably skipped a lot today. Did Hyunjin let Taehyung know about Woojoo’s event?
6 3
On Shine on Me • Mar 2, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Sometimes they overdo the “green flag” thing and make the character look a cuck. FL also had no reason to like the SML for so long.

I’d hate it just as much if female lead were the second choice and the ML had to pick her. It’s just as frustrating with the roles reversed

For me, he can’t really be a green flag if he doesn’t respect himself. I love to see a loser in love but this just ain't it
17 7
Replying to gig911 • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
Without SML there will be no drama. They need to fill 12 episodes. The father is bad. She need time to develop…
The SML wasn’t necessary. The main leads were two single people. They could’ve focused on them adapting to the baby and to each other. Taehyun is raising a child whose father abandoned him. His struggles could’ve been explored. With neighbors and friends around, comedy could’ve been added and Woojoo, our star of the show is also being sidelined because of the SML😭
12 0
Replying to MariaMan • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
Bevause this is the new Love Alarm Max Pro. And I wish I was kidding. This drama promissed so much and gave us…
Maybe that person like the story but they can’t handle other people having a different opinion about their favorite drama.
8 0
Replying to MariaMan • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
Bevause this is the new Love Alarm Max Pro. And I wish I was kidding. This drama promissed so much and gave us…
Why will the review be deleted in 24 hours?
8 2
Replying to tan • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
I went through a lot of comments and barely saw anyone mention her weight. Maybe one or two at most. What’s…
Like I said, I didn’t notice any comments about her weight except yours, since yours was the most visible and entirely focused on it. So it just feels like you’re repeating what those few people are saying.

Every celebrity has haters and on this app, bots keep repeating the same things. Giving it attention only makes it more visible. People already argued about it in the beginning and bringing it up again won’t change anything, they’re clearly not going to stop. They're just going to be more visible
4 0
Replying to Our Universe • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
Replying to deleted comment
I went through a lot of comments and barely saw anyone mention her weight. Maybe one or two at most. What’s the point of focusing on that? The real elephant in the room is that the story has become bad.
The ones who are doing it have been doing it since the start and won’t stop
10 2