Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2025
Replying to _stars • May 9, 2026
So many people don't like her character, meaning that she is playing her role well. And Qi Min WAS a villain character,…
OP is actually right. When I was watching that, the comments were all about him being abusive. Today, there’s barely any mention of the Queen Mother
2 0
Replying to Angelica • May 5, 2026
in spite of the fact that I think that Ahn Hyo seop is very attractive, Kim bum has everything: attractiveness,…
I’ve always found AHS more handsome, so if the female lead is anything like me, she probably would’ve forgotten Kim Bum by now. Kim Bum gives off more of an older brother or close friend vibe, like you said, that kind of gentle tenderness.
5 1
On Filing for Love • May 5, 2026
I want to watch this drama. The main story looks really funny. But what about the second couple? Do they get a lot of screen time? I don’t want to watch something where cheating feels normalized
1 2
Replying to tan • May 1, 2026
Leaving aside other criticisms, the male lead gets more leeway because he is a prospective husband and the female…
It has everything to do with who loves whom. When two people love each other, there’s mutual respect and has lil bit authority over one another. The PM is a completely third person in their story. Huiju is likely going to get irritated with his constant overstepping soon.
Even Ian never tells Huiju what to do, whereas the PM has done that multiple times.
6 1
Replying to David33 • May 1, 2026
You know, after reading some comments from the typical hypocritical Kdrama fans, I want to see Huiju end up with…
Leaving aside other criticisms, the male lead gets more leeway because he is a prospective husband and the female lead is also developing feelings for him.

She has been close to the second male lead for 20 years. If she was going to fall for him, it would have happened long ago.

The SML is also a coward who never dared to confess all this time but now that there’s a better competition, he suddenly wants her. He only feels threatened now because she used to date trophy guys, so he never acted before
19 3
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 26, 2026
For me, the two female leads carried the drama. The romantic chemistry between the couple was barely a 4/10
8 2
Replying to Aurora_7 • Apr 14, 2026
only 2 eps are out, why are ppl complaining so much...i personally like it so far
The drama features two famous actors. They tend to have more haters than the average actor
18 1
Replying to EternalSunshineOfTheSpot • Apr 14, 2026
I don't know whether it's the direction he got,but the ML seems to just be staring at the camera instead of acting.
Isn’t he portraying someone from a royal family? They tend to carry themselves with that kind of restrained, emotionless expression. Even the Queen Mother behaves that way, acts like she’s still living in the Joseon era but no one seems to point it out. I guess you only start getting criticized once you’re famous enough.
17 1
Replying to hyun • Apr 13, 2026
hui ju marry with jeong u and I an marry with I rang and let her be the queen that's it because the amount of…
Huiju and Jeong u probably have the most typical fl sml dynamics ever. I don’t really see where people are finding the chemistry. Ig I’m someone who cares more about the story.
As for Irang and Ian, I can understand why some people might interpret their tension as a potential love story. But since she has had his brother’s child, I really hope the show doesn’t take it in that direction. It would feel disgusting
7 1
Replying to Deulama4U • Apr 13, 2026
In a Korean household there is no boundaries and parents don’t knock at door before entering in bedroom. There…
I agree that in Asian families, boundaries can be more relaxed and people might not knock. But no widowed sister in law would just barge into her brother-in-law’s room, especially when there’s a possibility he’s being intimate with someone inside.
This woman seriously lacks class and has a lot of audacity
9 0
Replying to Cynic4L • Apr 11, 2026
This is the problem with dramas featuring popular actors.. You can’t even express your opinion. If you do, you’ll…
I’ve been seeing hate and criticism since yesterday, with barely anyone fighting aganist the criticism. But yeah, if anyone say their favorite actor can’t act, their huge fanbase will obviously push back. It’s not hard to understand. What's this victim playing?
20 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 6, 2026
The plot is honestly too much, borderline a fever dream. I’m only watching because of all the glamour and coolness
6 1
Replying to nolatoo • Apr 6, 2026
Both of these leads are good at creating sizzling chemistry.
She might be a good actor but she rarely had romantic chemistry with her partner... too overpowering
1 0
On Filing for Love • Apr 4, 2026
They needed a hotter male lead for the poster. I’m still amazed by it but knowing it’s a Kdrama, I doubt any of that will actually be in the show
6 2
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 3, 2026
Idk what you mean every single man is handsome in the drama. That is such a rude thing to say.
Why are women always the ones told to be kinder? Men get more audacity, just like this. This comment section is for expressing our thoughts. It’s not like I’m on his personal account
0 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Apr 3, 2026
"Joseph Zeng….I have no idea how he managed to be a male lead in a country like china"Joseph Zeng managed…
That’s why I mentioned China. He can be a good character actor there but I’m surprised he’s starring in idol dramas
1 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 3, 2026
Idk what you mean every single man is handsome in the drama. That is such a rude thing to say.
Sorry but what I’m not doing is glazing a man. A man would never be that kind to a woman he didn’t find attractive
2 3
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 3, 2026
Look at the girls and then the men😭The only good looking guy seems to have no love line. TJR still has those mischievous vibes but Joseph Zeng….I have no idea how he managed to be a male lead in a country like china
8 15