Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2025
Replying to SpringDayjk • Mar 29, 2026
ALL THE QI MIN YEARNERS, gather here with me, let our emotional turmoils peak together. One of the biggest reasons…
I started watching for the main leads but they became flat later. They had too many independent character arcs, which made me lose interest in them as a pair. The second couple kept it interesting for me
11 0
On Deng Kai • Mar 26, 2026
Person Deng Kai
Someone pls change his profile picture
6 3
Replying to belriann98 • Mar 26, 2026
Person Snow Kong
She is good in supporting roles but she cant carried a drama on her own…in the9 the only good actress is yu…
Yea sure. We all have seen Shuxin's acting lmao
1 0
Replying to Hallie066 • Mar 26, 2026
Person Snow Kong
it appears like she got a lot of plastic surgery
I saw her old photos and some with minimal makeup. She actually looks even better there. With the heavy makeup, she ends up looking more common but she’s prettier with a natural look
1 0
Replying to Ashes In the West • Mar 26, 2026
I reallly dont understand how people love The First Frost but dog on Our generation just becus the roles were…
I disliked both dramas if that makes it any better lol. But I do agree about the hypocrisy. When this drama was airing, I saw many people calling out the male lead for ghosting but no one did the same for TFF. Just because she’s a woman with trauma, she has to be coaxed and understood, while she can’t even be bothered to two fucks her romantic partner? Meanwhile, the man with trauma here was told to just man up. I can’t deal with such hypocritical viewers
12 2
Replying to P28 • Mar 26, 2026
Woww they did the main leads so dirty, like y cut the most anticipated scenes in episode 38, that scene was much…
Aren’t you the one who always starts complaining about the second leads whenever the main leads aren’t together, as if the second leads are the editors of this drama? They literally even met after five episodes. I don't get what you are saying.
The main leads’ romance hasn’t been sidelined. Maybe stop expecting them to be horny all the time. You don't understand the plot at all
6 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 25, 2026
Ngl I was quite enjoying Qimin and Qianqian before but today her resentment toward him really stood out
5 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 24, 2026
Does anyone know who was the most popular on the character charts most of the time when My Journey to You was airing?
0 0
Replying to Pammy • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Illegally leaked🥲
where did u watch it
0 0
Replying to Mercy • Mar 21, 2026
Honestly, how QQ managed to escape just like that was what I was expecting to see people vent about🤣🤣🤣🤣.…
They cut the original scene short. I saw the making of video and it was much more believable. Now it feels like a short drama
1 0
Replying to Jenny • Mar 21, 2026
This is so frustrating. Why does you qianqian knows so little about the truth behind the things happened 17 yrs…
Bcz they are not main characters. If they were, people would've called him a tragic hero
1 0
Replying to Pamela • Mar 21, 2026
Talk about sloppy writing.
People are saying this is the same as the novel. Even though I’m also not too happy about the sidelined Marquis, they can’t really change the source material
5 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 21, 2026
The scene where Qianqian held herself hostage to make Qimin retreat came out so poorly. I saw the making footage and it was way more believable than what they showed in the drama.
6 0
Replying to 15894626 • Mar 20, 2026
Today they mentioned that the fire in the eastern region happened 17 years ago and if Qimin was 4 at the time,…
Maybe seeing Baoer makes him uneasy. You know how a woman would feel seeing a child born from an assault
8 0
Replying to giosworld • Mar 20, 2026
I have a good feeling this drama will have a happy ending.
I also really hope for a happy ending, because in this kind of drama a sad ending would feel forced and would reduce the rewatch value. But I think IU tends to keep sad endings in her filmography
6 0
On Perfect Crown • Mar 19, 2026
Since it’s an IU drama, I’m wondering how they’ll make the ending sad or bittersweet. Because both characters are from the same universe, they can’t really be separated for that reason alone. Most dramas like this usually have a happy ending. My guess is that BWS’s character might die. I just hope they don’t use the usual illness trope again
11 3
Replying to AmelieLovesick • Mar 19, 2026
Why did they make Yu Qian Qian and Qi Min's scenes so good? Wow, both actors are amazing and the cinematography…
The actors just have way too much chemistry😭There have been plenty of good looking actors playing villains before but I’ve never liked them. No matter how hyped they were. But the combination of the novel spoilers and his performance is making me swoon for him. Even when he’s been bad to her a few times, it’s hard for me not to want to see more of them. I don’t wish for a happy ending for them. I’m just hoping they get an epilogue🚶‍♀️
10 4
Replying to Shuyi • Mar 17, 2026
They're friends and colleagues, die-hard fans of both of them were at war with each other last year due to billing…
Who got the first billing
0 5
Replying to Justice22 • Mar 17, 2026
I feel the gender dynamics is the other way around here, every platform people hate on the ML and always see things…
It's mostly twitter like that. They hate male leads for stupid reasons. They think they’re being very woke but they end up sounding like patriarchal uncles and aunties, just with the roles reversed.
1 0
Replying to MariaB • Mar 17, 2026
The characters need to be flawed in order for the story to be engaging and their actions (mistakes or not) need…
Also without flaws, they’d get outshined by the villains because they’d end up looking too vanilla and one dimensional. But some people are taking everything personally
12 1