Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2025
Replying to Precious • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
No cause am feeling bad with the way am talking about this drama when back in the days the old kdramas would actually…
Oh, you mean that old. I’ve never watched it. I’m not a fan of Kdramas from that period, they gave off strong Jdrama vibes, which I’m not into. I thought by older dramas you meant the 2016 ones. That's why I was surprised
1 1
Replying to Precious • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
No cause am feeling bad with the way am talking about this drama when back in the days the old kdramas would actually…
Which older Kdramas are you talking about? Can you name some? The female lead and second male lead kissing is something I’ve seen only in recent Kdramas too. It even happened in Cheer Up. I liked it then because I lowkey liked the other guy but given the direction this drama is going, it could happen here as well
1 7
Replying to reverie • Feb 26, 2026
Title Our Universe
Is the guy playing the second lead a nepo baby in real life? He’s getting so much screen time despite barely…
Even if he’s not a nepo baby, he’s probably built some strong connections
1 0
Replying to potatocouch • Feb 25, 2026
Is the ML a dom? I ended up dropping the webtoon, but he gave very sub energy for quite a few of the earlier episodes/chapters…
I meant this actor gives off more sub energy. The male lead in the story is dom but also immature.
1 1
On I Seopui Yeonae • Feb 23, 2026
I pictured actors like Byeon Woo seok and Moon Ga young for these roles. I’m not sure why they chose him. This actor has a softer sub vibe. The character will likely feel quite different from the manhwa💔
5 4
Replying to dramafever • Jan 18, 2026
“They just keep talking” might be the most confusing statement ever because what do you want them to do exactly
I mean they just keep talking about the same things. Their conversations don’t go anywhere and it all feels very repetitive
5 1
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 18, 2026
Ngl the main leads scenes are so boring together. They just keep talking?? I’ve even started skipping some of their scenes now. Even when Hiro was trying to pick on Muhee, those scenes were still worth watching. Their story would’ve made a great enemies to lovers romcom.
12 4
Replying to tan • Jan 8, 2026
Now that’s not Lim Jiyeon’s fault. Who she’s acting opposite matters too...how could she do heart eyes opposite…
co star matters for compatibility
1 0
Replying to Kr v • Jan 7, 2026
Is it not worth it?
is it an open ending?
1 1
On No Tail to Tell • Jan 7, 2026
I wish this were a 16 episode drama. I used to hope for 12 episode dramas before but those always had half baked endings. They should go back to the earlier format, even if it meant having two filler episodes, the detailed endings were worth it.
11 3
On Spring Fever • Jan 7, 2026
Title Spring Fever
The rating is already down to 7.9. I wonder how low it will drop once the drama finishes. Is it actually bad?
3 7
Replying to MilenaC-D • Jan 7, 2026
Super fun series. I laughed out loud in almost every episode. The trio ML-CEO-Writer was hilarious. The second…
Now that’s not Lim Jiyeon’s fault. Who she’s acting opposite matters too...how could she do heart eyes opposite him? A grumpy face is the only natural reaction
0 2
Replying to HaveNoJams • Jan 7, 2026
I had zero interest in checking out this drama before, but lowkey one of its top reviews being a 1 is making me…
Since it’s a romcom, the romance aspect is really weak. Visually, it’s easily one of the worst main couples in a Kdrama. He looks more like her elementary school teacher or something. But the comedy works quite well. The main leads and the supporting characters have genuinely funny scenes. I binge watched it but I think watching it while it was airing would have been much harder.
In the first half, the main leads barely had scenes together. In the second half, I mostly watched it for the second couple but it felt like the writer completely abandoned their storyline.
5 1
Replying to tan • Jan 2, 2026
What do you even mean by “without anyone’s help”? How are you so sure that other actresses are taking help…
Not reading all read when you're not even ready to claim ur own kind
0 1
Replying to daezy • Jan 2, 2026
the worst kdrama makes a good cdrama, standard wise.
If Twelve had been cast with all the well known Cdrama actors, people would’ve praised it, saying it deserved more hype and recognition but it didn’t get that because it’s a Cdrama.
4 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jan 2, 2026
Title Shine on Me
We like it. But it’s not for everyone.
But shouldn’t a love story be for everyone? I mean, it’s not a thriller or some sad genre that many people actively avoid. People often watch love stories for the sake of it
5 7
Replying to Lee Yi Kyung • Jan 2, 2026
Person Lee Yi Kyung
Replying to deleted comment
Yup I saw how I got attacked by multiple people just for asking a simple question here
2 0
Replying to tan • Jan 2, 2026
What do you even mean by “without anyone’s help”? How are you so sure that other actresses are taking help…
You fans should decide among yourselves what you want to say first. Some of you claim she’s being discriminated against because she’s short, while others say she’s being offered five scripts at the same time
0 3
Replying to tan • Dec 31, 2025
What do you even mean by “without anyone’s help”? How are you so sure that other actresses are taking help…
You’re only proving my point about how toxic and insecure y'll are. Dragging other people she’s friends with just to defend her makes no sense. Ironically, those apparently lesser people still have more buzz around them, which is exactly why they don’t need to auditioned🤭 which ur fav does according to u. What a strange and warped reason to admire someone.
0 0