Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2025
Replying to tan • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
I wouldn’t say she’s ugly but when I found out she used to be an idol, I was honestly surprised. I always…
How is that hate? I didn’t even call her ugly or anything. Most idols look like porcelain dolls and she clearly doesn’t fit that type. I just thought it was kind of a requirement, so yeah, I was surprised. Do you want me to lie and glaze instead
4 4
Replying to Caduceus • Nov 12, 2025
Title Moon River
The worst choice for a female lead; she has an unattractive look when trying to be funny. SFL is so much prettier…
I wouldn’t say she’s ugly but when I found out she used to be an idol, I was honestly surprised. I always thought only the really pretty ones became idols.
3 7
Replying to monstersnroses • Nov 10, 2025
all j-dramas and short length c-dramas start off as a 7 also.
And that’s why we need comprehensive skills. I said they had a smaller audience and their ratings have been like that from the beginning. When the worst Kdrama romcom used to start at 8.2 or 8.3 before. I’m a short Cdrama watcher myself and yes, Jdrama sucks.
0 1
On Dear X • Nov 10, 2025
Title Dear X
I don’t think disliking the FL makes someone a hater. She’s clearly not written as a positive character, so if people dislike her, it actually means the actress has done a great job portraying her. I don’t get why others are getting so offended over those opinions.
29 3
Replying to tan • Nov 10, 2025
No one’s infantilizing her. The whole age gap issue is about how bad they look together on screen. People try…
I’m complaining about the fake “woke” crowd the ones who’ve taken it to such an extreme that it’s honestly bizarre
0 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Nov 10, 2025
all j-dramas and short length c-dramas start off as a 7 also.
And they’ve been like this from the start, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that system. Jdramas have a smaller audience (thankfully) and short Cdrama watchers watch them out of habit since they recycle the same stories, so it’s understandable.
0 3
Replying to snowfallsslowly • Nov 7, 2025
She's 35 years old for f*ck's sake, people need to stop infanitizing grown ass women (the character and the actress).…
No one’s infantilizing her. The whole age gap issue is about how bad they look together on screen. People try to sound woke about everything these days. Now we can’t even criticize a mismatched couple in a fictional story.
4 2
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Nov 6, 2025
lol, I totally agree with you. I don't like "noona" romances at all - especially if it involves work place…
Kdramas barely has any teacher student plot
2 0
Replying to arcturuz • Nov 6, 2025
I’m sure if there’s a reversal whereby the FL is old and the ML is young with the same age gap, the feminists…
Lol no, you seem to be forgetting how much hate Lee Min Ho’s latest drama got even before it premiered.
4 0
On Nice to Not Meet You • Nov 6, 2025
I haven’t watched it yet but I saw knetz dragging a scene from the drama on Twitter where the female lead gets lovestruck by the male lead and it looked really unrealistic.
5 2
Replying to daezy • Nov 6, 2025
i don't think it's that deep. don't people have lives? plus its a fact that most dramas released this year were…
If you visit the comment sections of dramas from other countries, you’ll see that some people literally have no life. They’re active there all the time, even on dramas that ended ages ago. While I agree that Kdramas this year haven’t been at their best, it’s still strange how certain shows like even this one that used to start with at least an 8.2 rating(if they were mid) are now starting from 7.3. It just doesn’t seem normal.
8 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 4, 2025
If this drama’s rating starts with a 7, I’ll be convinced my conspiracy theory is right... that certain fandoms are downrating Kdramas in groups.
22 11
Replying to MamaMumba • Nov 4, 2025
Why you don't like Netflix original? It's not, but why?
Mr plankton, The Fabulous
0 0
Replying to MamaMumba • Nov 1, 2025
Why you don't like Netflix original? It's not, but why?
I already explained it in my previous comment
0 2
Replying to 9999775 • Oct 31, 2025
Wasn't Lim Ji Yeon the one who recommended him to be casted though? 💀https://zapzee.net/2025/10/30/lee-jung-jae-lim-ji-yeon-on-yalmioon-sarang-age-ga/
Among the Kdrama fandom, he will be remembered as that which is already a big audience.
2 0
Replying to moonchild • Oct 31, 2025
it's not Netflix original... and some of the best dramas are Netflix originals, so... okay
I don't think Netflix original *romance* dramas are as good as Korean originals. Not to mention the increasing number of cheater main leads in those supposedly romantic stories.
3 0
On Moon River • Oct 30, 2025
Title Moon River
The theme, poster, synopsis and even the tags completely contrast with the teaser. It’s just proving that it has the same writer as More Than Friends. I can only hope it turns out well
10 0
Replying to Life about you • Oct 30, 2025
Apparently drunk driving good thing they will cut his scenes otherwise this drama will be criticised for no reason…
Men showing their true colors🥱
Burn
0 0
Replying to Life about you • Oct 30, 2025
Apparently drunk driving good thing they will cut his scenes otherwise this drama will be criticised for no reason…
And u are throwing tantrums here like a manchild u are
0 2
Replying to Life about you • Oct 30, 2025
Apparently drunk driving good thing they will cut his scenes otherwise this drama will be criticised for no reason…
Men are so extra lol
0 4