What do you even mean by “without anyone’s help”? How are you so sure that other actresses are taking help…
Yet her male co stars don’t have to audition or beg for work lol. Stay pressed. I've never seen some fandom like this in kdramaland. Y'll are so insecure
What do you even mean by “without anyone’s help”? How are you so sure that other actresses are taking help…
I haven’t developed blind loyalty toward anyone to the point of identifying people just from their initials. You say she’s being discriminated against because of her height, when there are plenty of actors with similar height and height differences are literally trendy right now. You got caught in ur own words lol. As if your favourite not getting scripts or offers is something to brag about.
What do you even mean by “without anyone’s help”? How are you so sure that other actresses are taking help…
Even at this stage of her career, if she still has to go out for auditions, then she isn’t the critically acclaimed actress y'll claim her to be. It also means that writers and directors don’t fully trust her star power or her acting ability.
When Kim Sae ron was still alive, most people were calling her an attention seeking bitch and telling her to leave their poor, hardworking oppa alone. People rarely believe women unless they are already dead. Even now, the case involving KSH hasn’t been fully proven. As far as I last saw, they are still trying to establish whether he dated Sae ron when she was 19. I’m not asking anyone to believe the accusations but the way fans immediately attack anyone who even asks a simple question about their idol says everything. That kind of reaction isn’t reasoned support, it’s blind fandom.
What do you even mean by “without anyone’s help”? How are you so sure that other actresses are taking help…
So are you saying she is not under any agency? Because for korean actors, agencies are the ones that secure projects for them. If that is not the case here,maybe she uses......lmao weak argument. I don’t even hate her, but the way you all behave, along with her fandom, is genuinely strange. Smaller fandoms really do come across as desperate at times.
My question does come across as a question, despite the question mark, because people are overly defensive when it comes to Korean actors. We have seen the same pattern before with KSH and we all know how that eventually turned out. When I made that comment, the information was shocking to me because he had a very different public image in all our minds. Now as more details continue to surface, he's def sus. I am not asking anyone to blindly believe anything and a single comment of mine on an irrelevant app is not going to affect anyone’s career.
First of all, it was simply a question. Yet people become overly defensive the moment their oppa is even mildly criticised. Seems like the idea that K celebrities have built their careers out of vulnerable women is not a lie. The case itself has not been fully debunked and remains ongoing. Moreover, your oppa recently attempted to shade another man on stage, someone who has maintained a clean reputation throughout a long career which speaks volumes about his conduct. Even if the allegations were to be proven true, it is highly unlikely that there would be serious consequences, given his gender and influential background. So chill
wow i had no idea that hyeyoon had haters. it's honestly sad how fans fight over the most ridiculous stuff, even…
I kind of feel that defending them is even more pointless. As long as celebrities exist, there will always be haters,it’s inevitable. There’s no real point in correcting them. As you said, those celebrities are never going to see these comments anyway.
Da Rim's feelings are subtly portrayed so far. From her distracted glances, longingly staring at her chipped nail…
I hope it happens soon. I don’t even need her to do anything fancy for him. They could’ve just given us one scene where she saves him, especially when we’ve seen so many moments of him saving her.
I like this drama but I feel like Darim gives zero fucks about him. I get that she has bigger fish to fry and honestly, as a woman watching a romcom, I don’t mind when most of the emotional work comes from the male lead. But Darim is literally putting in 0%. She doesn’t seem to care about him at all while he’s going crazy for her. It's making him look pathetic than the cute loser in love. I was hoping something from her as now it's already ep 7. I would’ve been fine with her character if she had taken even one step toward him.
I know they’re trying to show him as a good guy but Ji hyeok calling Seon u and Ha yeong names because from his point of view they’re cheating is ironic, as if Darim wasn’t the first one to cheat.
Omg yes, my thoughts exactly. I might just be a casual viewer, but in anime we see tons of MCs like Ahjin, and…
If you think watching thrillers makes you better than people who watch romcoms and you keep calling them “Cinderella stories" respectfully, it just makes you look dumber. There’s a reason different genres exist.
Omg yes, my thoughts exactly. I might just be a casual viewer, but in anime we see tons of MCs like Ahjin, and…
I'm sorry but people who watch any japanese content on a daily basis are deranged anyway and even they agrees that It's "different" than other things. Another thing is that they’re animation, while this one has real humans.With the way anime has normalised pedophilia, It's better to not compare them with kdramas
You say she’s being discriminated against because of her height, when there are plenty of actors with similar height and height differences are literally trendy right now. You got caught in ur own words lol. As if your favourite not getting scripts or offers is something to brag about.
I’m not asking anyone to believe the accusations but the way fans immediately attack anyone who even asks a simple question about their idol says everything. That kind of reaction isn’t reasoned support, it’s blind fandom.
When I made that comment, the information was shocking to me because he had a very different public image in all our minds. Now as more details continue to surface, he's def sus.
I am not asking anyone to blindly believe anything and a single comment of mine on an irrelevant app is not going to affect anyone’s career.
The case itself has not been fully debunked and remains ongoing. Moreover, your oppa recently attempted to shade another man on stage, someone who has maintained a clean reputation throughout a long career which speaks volumes about his conduct. Even if the allegations were to be proven true, it is highly unlikely that there would be serious consequences, given his gender and influential background. So chill