Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Rhode Island, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 13, 2025
Replying to Sher1264 • May 6, 2025
she absolutely knows since she is the one who dropped her off at Man Eun’s place.
Yes, she knows with certainty because she masterminded the switch. She also offered SJ money to leave Jin Architecture. We know from peoples reaction to the locket that she looks very much like her mother…
1 1
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 6, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
In episode 61 WS is meeting MJ’s family and having dinner with them. He asks about a framed photo on a shelf that features 3 girls JJ, SJ and MJ. Minju looks approximately 2 years old in my opinion. He asks ME about additional baby pictures, and she nervously says that they were all lost in a flood but that she could tell stories. It is also the episode where NJ’s mom visited a fortune teller . She steals clothes in episode 62.
2 3
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 6, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
I’m going to watch the baby clothes theft episode next. I think the clothes were surprisingly for an older child, not a baby, and that the note didn’t belong to the clothing. I will report back…
2 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 6, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
You’re right that this doesn’t compute because MJ should be younger in the picture than when she is adopted by ME.
3 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 6, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
I meant ‘gauling’. Watching Chuah again causes me t think that redemption will be a tough sell the set ups involving the press and the ease with which she calls MJ a criminal for something she actually did…
2 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 6, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
During Sangah’s obnoxious revelation that MJ was adopted by ME when she was 3 years old and both her parents had died (Sunnae did a background check re MJ)…
2 3
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 6, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
I’m watching and find Sunnae and company exponentially more hauling then when I watched the first time!
2 1
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 6, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
Thanks for pointing the way. I will watch and write back…
2 4
Replying to Zango • May 6, 2025
If it is revealed that JT is Soon Ae's mother, that revelation would be an absolute bombshell! If the actor’s…
I agree with you about delivering thematically… This was very well written and executed…
2 0
Replying to Zango • May 6, 2025
If it is revealed that JT is Soon Ae's mother, that revelation would be an absolute bombshell! If the actor’s…
Do you think that actor’s mother idolized Sunnae? I think whatever respect she had for her dissipated as she witnessed interactions between Seonja’s family and Sunnae.
3 3
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 5, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
LMAO😂😂😂😂
3 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 5, 2025
Would make no sense if tae sung was her son cause on the picture when he was a kid he was with a woman and the…
I thought that MJ was a little girl when she was adopted…I’ll go back and rewatch. The layette outfit that NJ’s mom stole was probably SJ’s because of the accompanying note…
2 27
Replying to Sher1264 • May 5, 2025
That was just so funny. I love how the kids and our leads all get along so well. They look like they are having…
Have you seen him in other roles?
1 1
Replying to Sher1264 • May 5, 2025
That was just so funny. I love how the kids and our leads all get along so well. They look like they are having…
He radiates boyish charm and has charisma. I’ve only seen 2 episodes of Queen’s House and his character has already done something memorable and important to the story…
2 3
Replying to Sher1264 • May 5, 2025
That was just so funny. I love how the kids and our leads all get along so well. They look like they are having…
His presence and character was actually refreshing and stands out.
2 5
Replying to Sher1264 • May 5, 2025
That was just so funny. I love how the kids and our leads all get along so well. They look like they are having…
That was the impression I had with Brave Yong Su Joong. The story was very tired and lacked depth, color… the acting was not memorable…
2 7
Replying to Sher1264 • May 5, 2025
That was just so funny. I love how the kids and our leads all get along so well. They look like they are having…
Me too…a breath of fresh air in what too often seem, in other shows, wooden and uninspired performances…
3 9
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 4, 2025
Miracles can happen in KDramas! 😮🫣😊
I found it hilarious as well and wondered if it was planned…You can tell that the actors are enjoying working with each other!
2 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 4, 2025
Miracles can happen in KDramas! 😮🫣😊
Me to , I began Queen’s House and am planning to watch The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun (intrigued)…I have never, in any context, joined a group chat before, but am very happy to be able to share my thoughts and learn what others are thinking! The instagram link I shared above shows the cast and crew filming the scene where SW’s pants fall down.
1 2
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 4, 2025
Miracles can happen in KDramas! 😮🫣😊
It’s going to be hard to say goodbye…
1 4