Replying to Vivalaevala • May 15, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler We’re you able to understand conversations? Yes, thank you…The subbed episode won’t be out until 1:30ish EST and without subs I wasn’t able to figure out much. I guess that Sangah intended to retrieve the camera when SW appeared… 3 2
Replying to TooEmotional • May 15, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju 🤣 after the money has been stolen- at least they will have an idea of where to look.Nam Jin's jobless look… At least in this case it’s the rich and power seeking justice. Usually they’re the ones who are initially let free… 2 0
Replying to UnniSara • May 15, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Hello everyone I have no comments for this episode. I feel unsatisfied with this episode. This is why I don’t… We’re you able to understand conversations? 2 4
Replying to UnniSara • May 15, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Choi Jung Yoon is a great actress. In her scenes with her father, the contrast between her agreeable words and… She is also great with physical comedy, thinking of her first appearance as the ‘cleaner’, how she moves and her mannerisms… 3 1
Replying to GySgt213 • May 15, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju I knew Nam Jin would hang on to the information to long and blow his chances at a payday. Idiot. That sounds likely. 1 0
Replying to TooEmotional • May 14, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Yes🤣🤣🤣. Must be the jobless look 🤣🤣. Great concept! They’re now typecast… 1 0
Replying to GySgt213 • May 14, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler I knew Nam Jin would hang on to the information to long and blow his chances at a payday. Idiot. But the email primarily contained the recordings that implicate Sangah in her father’s murder, right? 2 3
Replying to Vivalaevala • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju I loved the entire soccer scene and have rewatched several times. You just expressed my sentiments exactly! 1 0
Replying to Vivalaevala • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju I loved the entire soccer scene and have rewatched several times. That was probably his initial instinct… 2 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler 🤣 🤣 sang ah is quite possibly the worst cleaner of all time 🤣 mopping desks and papers 😆 I thought… I loved the entire soccer scene and have rewatched several times. 4 8
Replying to TooEmotional • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Me too. The age three is the confusing part because that's how old Mi Ju was. And there was a look of familiarity… That would be a very unexpected twist…Wow! 2 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju I wish I understood Korean! Though I feel like I get to watch the episode earlier through your words!!! (Thank… I initially discovered the SJ community on Soompi, which you are a part of?! I loved reading people’s commentary (as I do here)… 2 0
Replying to ricpnz • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Thank you, been waiting for it ever since my Auntie passed 6 weeks or so ago, they had been married for 66 years… Sad to here and at the same time they were so connected, which is beautiful. May their memory be a blessing… 2 0
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju https://www.instagram.com/p/DJVTSKcJ8XI/?igsh=MW5hY2VlazJvaHZseA==Script reading, etc. from The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun… 2 1
Replying to Sher1264 • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju I am wondering if squinters had a copy of the recording somewhere else - like in his room wherever he was staying? The phone was a focal point for a moment after he fell and I wondered if he was recording with his phone. Makes sense… 1 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju I know you don’t understand Korean, but please tell me SJ kicked NJ in the head when he tried to get back with… Agree with you without question 3 0
Replying to TooEmotional • May 13, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju The relief I felt when Nam Jin's mother was kicked out too😅. Why did she want to stay? At least Sang Ah won't… That saying seems especially appropriate in this scenario… 3 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 12, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Well he apparently automated an email to send the evidence if he accidentally gets killed so ya I doubt it 😂… Yes, I do… 2 2
Replying to TereStarr • May 12, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Both NJ and his mom are opportunists. They follow the money. I wonder if they plan to give NJ a redemption arc.… I wondered about a redemption arc too. Maybe thinking about his daughter, who is Chairman’s granddaughter… 2 0
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • May 12, 2025 Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJf5y4VRr2w/?igsh=bGM1empkaDBlZG16I enjoyed seeing this post…I liked what was written… 2 1
Script reading, etc. from The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun…
I enjoyed seeing this post…I liked what was written…