Editorials Replying to Vivalaevala • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
Good question…he definitely was tone deaf in his response. I believed until today that he’s JJ’s father…
You’re right. It seems like they could have woven his story in between from the time he sees ME again through the hypnosis sessions which would have softened the effect of his response to ME when they met today.
2 1
Replying to Vivalaevala • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Good question…he definitely was tone deaf in his response. I believed until today that he’s JJ’s father…
I wonder how they will approach the subject of her marriage. He better talk with her!
2 6
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
I think our Leads might need to elope!I get SeonJu’s mom is hurt by what her husband did, but honestly she should…
Good question…he definitely was tone deaf in his response. I believed until today that he’s JJ’s father so not sure why he hasn’t talked with her. He has a decent explanation (with what Sunnah did to him and the degree to which he’s traumatized .) but hasn’t explained…
3 8
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
😂 the other headwriter is writing her own sitcom now? Man she’s so sad 😂 that won’t end well for her.…
Agree agree agreed and agree!
2 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
How is this comparable with other shows
I have a feeling this will be a sleeper hit in the long run…I noticed the ratings on Viki are now at 8.9 percent and viewership , while still low, is steadily gaining. It is definitely different…
1 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
I was hoping the test will be 0% match! But he told MJ he wouldn’t contact her and then he did… not quite…
But he has MJ and his mom and brother and MJs family now.
2 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
I was hoping the test will be 0% match! But he told MJ he wouldn’t contact her and then he did… not quite…
She was also once again attempting to making SG the victim and SJ the evil person. I think he knows who he’s dealing with from previous interactions 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
3 2
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
I just finished watching latest episode on kocowa fully subbed and right on about Sunnae’s interest in conning the actor…
4 17
Replying to Vivalaevala • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Trash? I’m testing out my very limited knowledge of Korean😀
I just (after a year of Duolingo) signed up for Hoon’s 6 month course. He claims he will return your money if you don’t learn to speak Korean, so I’m cautiously excited…Garbage is the perfect descriptor for a NJ!
2 1
Replying to UnniSara • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Everyone Jeon Nam Jin is 쓰레기, he is still working for Sang Ah. He is still dreaming of getting rich. He…
Trash? I’m testing out my very limited knowledge of Korean😀
2 3
Replying to joetoca • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
why to accept her ? .... because of genetic science ? .... were she ever a mother to him ? .... he already has…
Thanks, I will gather the info and let. you know if I have trouble completing.
0 0
Replying to joetoca • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
why to accept her ? .... because of genetic science ? .... were she ever a mother to him ? .... he already has…
The actor doesn’t have any other credits listed. This may be his first acting gig…he works as a model. What can be done to correct?
0 3
Replying to TooEmotional • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Nam Jin and his Mom are comedians- could not stop laughing over the hip bone😂😂😂😂. Nam Jin's loyal…
Glad he’s back in play😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to TooEmotional • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
Nam Jin and his Mom are comedians- could not stop laughing over the hip bone😂😂😂😂. Nam Jin's loyal…
NJ was so excited about getting his new car delivered to him at the courthouse while SJ was destroyed by everything that had taken place. It was a good reminder of how he’d treated her and their daughter. Sangah gets so off on the scene of the car burning that she’s giddy…would the term for her be toxic narcissist or psychopath. And the scariest part is that there are really people like this…
2 1
Replying to TooEmotional • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
Nam Jin and his Mom are comedians- could not stop laughing over the hip bone😂😂😂😂. Nam Jin's loyal…
Rewatched episodes 28 (SJ and daughter stand helpless in front of burning car, SJ and NJ divorce and Car with Taeri in it rolls into water) and part of 29 with the conversation you had mentioned. A lot happens, but so hard to watch what over the top monsters they are…
2 5
Replying to TooEmotional • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Nam Jin and his Mom are comedians- could not stop laughing over the hip bone😂😂😂😂. Nam Jin's loyal…
He wasn’t part of the conversation…I just rewatched episode 29. You can continue to think he’s okay..🌹
1 2
Replying to TooEmotional • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
Nam Jin and his Mom are comedians- could not stop laughing over the hip bone😂😂😂😂. Nam Jin's loyal…
I just rewatched and it’s near the beginning of episode 29. SG and SN discuss while waiting for JB to bring the car. They stop talking as soon as he arrives…
1 7
Replying to joetoca • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
why to accept her ? .... because of genetic science ? .... were she ever a mother to him ? .... he already has…
His profile on this website is of a different guy with same name who is primarily a singer. I watched his you tube videos in confusion and also directly communicated with him on Instagram…
0 5
Replying to TooEmotional • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
Nam Jin and his Mom are comedians- could not stop laughing over the hip bone😂😂😂😂. Nam Jin's loyal…
I don’t think he was part of the conversation. It was Between SN and SG.
3 0
Replying to TooEmotional • May 20, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
Nam Jin and his Mom are comedians- could not stop laughing over the hip bone😂😂😂😂. Nam Jin's loyal…
I think just Sunnae and Sangah discussed after JB left, but while SW could overhear…
1 0