Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Rhode Island, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 13, 2025
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • May 17, 2025
I looked it up and it’s only available for rent for me
My local library subscribes to 2 video apps, Kanopy and Hoopla and I can watch through either one. I’m in Rhode Island.
1 7
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
That sounds amazing. Is it an older show?
0 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
I find myself going to TikTok to watch short subtitled segments of our show, especially he preview which I’ll replay over and over…
0 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
I enjoyed the food preparation, etc and Jang Hyuk.
0 4
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
I haven’t been aware of pirated sites, but am curious to know more what they offer…
0 2
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
I’m watching on Viki. The just released a Japanese version of Suspicious Partner which seems to be a much shorter carbon copy with only 1 episode released each week for a total of 12 24 minute episodes…
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • May 17, 2025
ahhh i am the bearer of bad news:may 23rd episode is cancelled: (this is how they will get this to end on a Friday)May…
I thought that could be the reason for only 4 episodes that week.
3 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
I just watched that recently. I like the many shorter episodes…Another one is Wok of Love, which is 38 episodes.
1 6
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
Yes, I just revisited and saw that I had the episode count wrong. Have you watched? The episodes see to be shortened and kind of just flow into the other without transition.
0 5
Replying to Sher1264 • May 17, 2025
yeah i laughed at loud and yelled at my screen - you think raising a theif, cheat, and a murderer is raising her…
😅 a sigh of relief 😅
2 0
Replying to GySgt213 • May 17, 2025
Nam Jin was making zero sense when he was begging Seon Ju. "So U doesn't have any money that's his mom's money.…
He seemed veritably unhinged and was almost vibrating with desperation…
0 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
I think a lot of the 32 episodes are only 1/2 hour long and sometimes are 16 episodes divided in half… I’m rewatching Suspicious Partner and ther are 32 episodes which seem to definitely be 16 episodes halved.
1 8
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
I’m noticing that too. I’ve wondered whether the decision to go shorter is based on the scope of the plot or the viewer’s desire for less filler…
1 1
Replying to Sher1264 • May 17, 2025
yeah i laughed at loud and yelled at my screen - you think raising a theif, cheat, and a murderer is raising her…
and Sunnae’s knowledge of Squinter’s discomfort with both her attempted murder and his role in helping her dispose of the body, her reckless disregard for life, was why she chose to trick him into leaning over to look down the steep slope by telling him their victim was still alive. She knew that he would care and that provided her with the opportunity to push him to what she hoped was his death…I’m not sure if any of what I just wrote makes any sense…
3 2
Replying to Zango • May 17, 2025
Now that Seonju has discovered the CEO is her father, the weight of that truth is already a lot to process—moving…
I believe that is exactly what will happen. I know that it is SW’s dream too and that what you describe will be healing for all, including the Chairman and Chuah…
1 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 15, 2025
Ffs I’m still hoping it’s MiJu her kid 😂 she’s an actress like her mom and that way would have meant…
That too makes sense, although get Pi JinJu possibility too.
2 14
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 15, 2025
Ffs I’m still hoping it’s MiJu her kid 😂 she’s an actress like her mom and that way would have meant…
You repeatedly cause me to laugh out loud…Thanks 🎶
2 0
Replying to Vivalaevala • May 15, 2025
We’re you able to understand conversations?
I have experienced that and then watched again at another point…
1 0
Replying to Vivalaevala • May 15, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
We’re you able to understand conversations?
Yes, thank you…The subbed episode won’t be out until 1:30ish EST and without subs I wasn’t able to figure out much. I guess that Sangah intended to retrieve the camera when SW appeared…
3 2