Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Rhode Island, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 13, 2025
Replying to joetoca • May 19, 2025
why to accept her ? .... because of genetic science ? .... were she ever a mother to him ? .... he already has…
an$ older brother is 47…
2 1
Replying to joetoca • May 19, 2025
why to accept her ? .... because of genetic science ? .... were she ever a mother to him ? .... he already has…
The actor will be 33 next month, he just can’t be Sangah’s older brother. This doesn’t compute. I am still guessing older brother which makes sense…
3 7
Replying to joetoca • May 19, 2025
why to accept her ? .... because of genetic science ? .... were she ever a mother to him ? .... he already has…
But this completely contradicts everything we know about the characters. I think they’ve got him confused with his brother.
2 11
Replying to joetoca • May 19, 2025
why to accept her ? .... because of genetic science ? .... were she ever a mother to him ? .... he already has…
Any way you look at it it has to be a mix up. He is definitely without question younger than Sangah and brother is without question older…
2 13
Replying to joetoca • May 18, 2025
very well known allegory !!!
I looked it up after posting and saw that every religion has a even one with long chopsticks. The golden rule was mentioned…
1 1
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • May 18, 2025
I looked it up and it’s only available for rent for me
It does look heavy…I’ll report back after watching later today. Do you remember the other movie that was mentioned during a conversation between JJ and TS about potential reality show. I’m rewatching episodes which brings back the horror of Sangah, NJ, Sunnae, Chuah, etc.
0 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • May 18, 2025
I looked it up and it’s only available for rent for me
I wasn’t able to use either app to watch so just rented for $1.99 from Apple TV plus and will watch later today.
0 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • May 18, 2025
I haven’t heard that allegory in a very long while.
It is also about how people manifest their reality with their choices. NJ was at a crossroads after watching Sangah murder her father. We wondered what his next move would be. He had the opportunity and the evidence to aid SJ, her father and his company and his daughter. He sees to have decided to throw them under the bus. The ‘victims’ in our story are not pursuing revenge, and have frequently let the perpetrators off the hook. While SJ, SW and family feed and nurture each other and enjoy much satisfaction, Sangah and NJ and company are incapable of finding true happiness and only get enjoyment from trickery and from attempting to cause others to suffer. I think that if the best use of their spoons and forks was carefully explained, they would be incapable of providing sustenance and nurturing…
1 0
Replying to joetoca • May 18, 2025
very well known allegory !!!
I didn’t realize that. Somebody I knew a long time ago asked me if I knew the difference between heaven and hell and then proceeded with this story. I was quite taken with it…
1 3
Replying to UnniSara • May 18, 2025
check this out ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Me too. I wasn’t able to like posts, and I thought it was completely on my end.
1 0
Replying to UnniSara • May 18, 2025
check this out ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Me too…I thought that I was doing something wrong…
2 2
Replying to UnniSara • May 18, 2025
check this out ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Soompi announced that they’re permanently ending their forums on 6/16.
2 4
Replying to UnniSara • May 18, 2025
check this out ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Oh, she looks amazing. I have a question for you regarding closure of the Soompi forum. Couldn’t its members come here as an alternative. I saw that someone mentioned approaching Dramabeans. I am a complete novice, having never participated in forums before, but felt desperate to communicate about this show…
2 6
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • May 18, 2025
I haven’t heard that allegory in a very long while.
I hadn’t heard it for a long time either. Do you think it is appropriate?
1 2
Replying to Zango • May 18, 2025
NJ really thought he could reverse the damage, clean up the mess, and have Seonju tolerate the unbearable stench…
NJ was also living with Sangah while in NYC taking all of SJ’s hard earned $s without concern (I’m rewatching episodes 14 and 15)…
0 0
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 18, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
Valuable information,
0 0
Replying to UnniSara • May 18, 2025
check this out ⬆️⬆️⬆️
I’d seen that earlier today and thought it was probably our bride to be..love it🎶
2 8
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • May 18, 2025
While watching this show I’ve frequently thought of an allegory I’d heard about the difference between heaven and hell. In hell there is a table laden with food. The people sitting around it have long spoons and forks attached to their arms and they’re starving because they can’t feed themselves. In heaven there is also a table laden with food and the people around it also have long spoons and forks attached to their arms. But unlike the people in hell, they aren’t hungry because they feed each other…
2 9
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • May 17, 2025
You’ll never get the laughs on queens house you do here ! 😂 and I was gonna say something about the other…
Just looked up Jang Geum and it looks really interesting. I’m going to watch right now (I’m hungry)😋
1 1