Really loved the beginning of this episode 120 and glad that scene was revisited and that ME and PiSu Il were able to talk about the past and decide how to move forward
I'm at a loss, but I've had a revelation! I think Sun Ae has had a lot of children we don't know about. Before…
Chuah was systematically trained by her mother and sister to think that they are the elite of the elite and to look down on people and feel contempt instead of compassion for people who don’t meet their superficial standards. They are oblivious to to effects of their actions and are willing to lie to protect themselves from consequences, which are always attributed to somebody other than themselves. Entering WS’s hospital room to yell at him for telling the truth about who actually caused the car accident and blaming him for the consequences of Chuah’s lies is an example of the behavioral template that is Sunnae.
I think it's just lazy writing because he's supposed to be older than Sang A.
I read the comment on the official website re same thing we’re talking about and from the you tube clips this morning to me looks like testing didn’t please Sunnae…
I believe she has committed more crimes than we know or anyone knows yet - she seems like a Black Widow.
I think so too…because of the con she wants to pull on WS she will have to go back in time, dangerously close to all the pre Chairman bad when she was manipulating ManEun..
well the family registry would have been under pi su il’s name since man eun was married to him - the male carries…
That makes total sense, he doesn’t seem to understand ManEun’s reaction at all. His response to her not being able to cope with facing him with another woman sitting across from her was a detached reality I can just sit far away, which he seems to think really would be a great solution…Maybe they will address so that the 2, Maneun and PiSu, can address the crimes of Sunnae together 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
I believe she has committed more crimes than we know or anyone knows yet - she seems like a Black Widow.
Me too…I guess she sees SG as her Frankenstein’s Monster, her ultimate achievement, although she was ready to bail on her at the airport - self preservation at all costs…
OK, I have a prediction (first one): Sunnae is about to run the same con on WS that she ran on the Chairman. The prediction is that she provided wrong dna. She sees WS as a money opportunity as soon as he sits down at the table with her. I don’t believe that this will work out well for her and will lead to exposure of all her hidden crimes.
Good question…he definitely was tone deaf in his response. I believed until today that he’s JJ’s father…
You’re right. It seems like they could have woven his story in between from the time he sees ME again through the hypnosis sessions which would have softened the effect of his response to ME when they met today.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJ4ZcUJpP6r/?igsh=MTZjZTducHZmNnAxMg==