Editorials
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 30, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
The actors head full of blood: >> If he was outside and passed out, he could of hit his head on the way down on…
Me🙋♀️
2 5
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 30, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
It would be funny for them to say they would invest if Sang was NOT the acting CEO. LOL
Can’t wait for that moment…Sang Ah performs revenge on herself!
3 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 30, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
The actors head full of blood: >> If he was outside and passed out, he could of hit his head on the way down on…
Your description of the new show’s title had me rolling on the floor…
3 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 30, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
The actors head full of blood: >> If he was outside and passed out, he could of hit his head on the way down on…
Me too…I’ve begun watching other daily shows, but so far none compare.
4 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 29, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
It would be funny for them to say they would invest if Sang was NOT the acting CEO. LOL
Yes, she was surprised when SW told her he no longer worked there and was now divorced. He, in his gentlemanly way, didn’t bad mouth Sangah.
3 2
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 29, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
It would be funny for them to say they would invest if Sang was NOT the acting CEO. LOL
They may invest with the intent of a takeover to give to SoWoo…
5 6
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • Apr 29, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
So do you think (I do) that SoWoo’s mom and dad are the investors that Sangah is counting on
6 25
Replying to mtuckson2255 • Apr 29, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Kocowa but English version doesn’t come out until the late afternoon and you have to watch each episode the…
I watch on Kocowa and once episodes are subtitled they stay permanently subtitled.
2 3
Replying to Alexander • Apr 29, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Anyone has a link to download for free, with eng subs?
You can watch episodes on TikTok(in segments with subtitles) via Itzkdrama and other people. Posting begins around 2 pm EST.
0 0
Replying to Zango • Apr 29, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
I thought they had extended it to 127 episodes, one of the contributors here had a link which stated that the…
I think so too…I hope that they do the characters and this story justice by not rushing the conclusion.
1 0
Replying to Zango • Apr 29, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
I thought they had extended it to 127 episodes, one of the contributors here had a link which stated that the…
I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it is correct. The MBC show that preceded this was Brave Yong Su Jeong, which had episodes added on the original timeframe…It seems like there are a of plot pieces that haven’t been connected. Maybe if they’re laser focused they can bring our program to a satisfying conclusion, but?
2 2
Replying to Zango • Apr 28, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
I thought they had extended it to 127 episodes, one of the contributors here had a link which stated that the…
It was me and I received the information from simyiyoung_, aka Saenju. She said 126 episodes in total.
1 5
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Right before the CEO collapsed, he overheard SA talking about taking over the company! Then the real, unaltered,…
At least 1 hypotension (low blood pressure) med is taken 3 times per day, so what Sunnae substituted would have potentially triple the negative impact…
1 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
I think the call was from the detective and he told Jung Bae about what Sang Ah tried to bribe him with. The number…
I think you’re right about the blurriness and seeing his dead wife. I was rewatching the episodes in the list you shared and during the first visit by Man-eun with Miju and Seonju, Sunnae looks at Sonja and says you look just like your mother. At the time I thought she meant Man eun but realized now she was referring to Seonju’s actual mother…
7 1
Replying to Vivalaevala • Apr 25, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
I think he sent something off related to SooWoo and ownership of Jin Architecture and that the phone call could…
Way cool!🥰 I think we’re right…
4 1
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Right before the CEO collapsed, he overheard SA talking about taking over the company! Then the real, unaltered,…
I wonder why she so obviously prefers older to younger daughter, who she actually shares with Joong Bae. Sangah is Squinters daughter, which seems like it would put her at a disadvantage with her mom. Sunnae also told Sangah she wanted her to inherit everything and Chua could take over her salon…
4 2
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Right before the CEO collapsed, he overheard SA talking about taking over the company! Then the real, unaltered,…
You could get the feeling that Sunnae is well versed in messing with her husband’s health.
4 4
Replying to Vivalaevala • Apr 25, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
I think he sent something off related to SooWoo and ownership of Jin Architecture and that the phone call could…
After rewatching I realized that Joong Bae didn’t recognize the number because Sangah had blocked it when she was sabotaging the information received by the PI. I may be totally wrong but had been wondering if the PI was going to be honorable or switch allegiances…
3 3
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Right before the CEO collapsed, he overheard SA talking about taking over the company! Then the real, unaltered,…
After I wrote that I looked up what low pressure could cause and saw stroke, heart failure and damage to organs…I actually didn’t realize just how dangerous it could be…
4 6
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
Right before the CEO collapsed, he overheard SA talking about taking over the company! Then the real, unaltered,…
She asked the doctor for blood pressure medicine and I believe then switched those pills with the ones she dumped in the garbage. Maybe he has low blood pressure and the pills make it dangerously low…just guessing…
5 8