I hope not๐. Wasn't the elder master just joking and picking with XWY?๐
I at least hope that even if there are so-called three marriages, it will be like: - XWY's supposed death/disappearing ( because in drama trailer we see XJY looking for him and crying while holding his sword. - Li Mao forcing the wedding under some pretext or threat - BUT stopped and embarrassed with XWY's grand return - AND, XWY and XJY proper wedding
So, agree with you. It's possible. Just not sad ending, please. Really hoping๐๐๐
July has been super intense with drama for me! Watching 5 dramas simultaneously. Happened the first time for me. But all of them are nearing their ends๐ญ This one too๐ญ
It would've been better if Li Lejun didn't attend too. Shameless. Attending the funeral of the person you killed
I had no words when Li Mao accused XWY of helping XJ for ulterior motives. As if expecting that she will still choose him after his sister killed her mother. And by trailer, yes, he will do exactly this and try forcing her to be with him. I hate such people, who think the whole world owes them because they didn't live well in childhood.
Again the final villain boss is obsessive male lead... Seriously. Why stirring up the story about Sea of calamity and tragic relationship of leads if our story ends with SML being defeated. They didn't even defeat him... He just left
- XWY's supposed death/disappearing ( because in drama trailer we see XJY looking for him and crying while holding his sword.
- Li Mao forcing the wedding under some pretext or threat
- BUT stopped and embarrassed with XWY's grand return
- AND, XWY and XJY proper wedding
So, agree with you. It's possible.
Just not sad ending, please. Really hoping๐๐๐
But all of them are nearing their ends๐ญ
This one too๐ญ
And by trailer, yes, he will do exactly this and try forcing her to be with him.
I hate such people, who think the whole world owes them because they didn't live well in childhood.
Hope ML will survive his trauma. I so hate sad endings.. even if they were good for the story. I just can't... Please no ๐ฅบ